✾𝟭𝟭𝟯✾

The man with a red swordsmith mask and a bandana was seen, holding to fine fierce knives tightly in his grasp as his curly locks fell, cascading his face

The man with a red swordsmith mask and a bandana was seen, holding to fine fierce knives tightly in his grasp as his curly locks fell, cascading his face. He had two more knives on top of his head too, wrapped with the bandana. 

"You little bastard!" he yelled at Tanjiro, pointing at him with a knife. Y/n deadpanned, she suddenly remembered that Akaza had managed to dodge the sword, however, he crushed it into bits and pieces out of anger. 

"Ha-Haganezuka-san!" Tanjiro exclaimed with a sweatdrop. "What the hell were you thinking breaking that sword, you bastard! You deserve death... you deserve death!" Haganezuka screamed loudly. Tanjiro grabbed Y/n's arm tightly before running away, the both of them broke into a sprint. "I'm sorry!" Tanjiro screamed back as Y/n just lightly laughed. "ARGH!" Haganezuka screeched as he ran after Tanjiro and Y/n. "I'm truly very sorry!" Tanjiro continued to screech towards Haganezuka. 

Tanjiro quickly looped through the trees, his grip on to Y/n's arm fell to her hand as he entwined both of their fingers. "My, my, someone's getting in trouble," Y/n cooed teasingly as she was dragged by Tanjiro. This continued till dawn as Y/n and Tanjiro continued to run away from the angry swordsmith. 

Eventually, Y/n stopped in her tracks and managed to calm Haganezuka down with a compromise. "If you calm down, I'll get you your favorite food," Y/n beckoned for him to calm down. He immediately shifted into a bright mood and agreed to do so. 

It had been a week that had passed by as Y/n was now currently in the training building, doing multiple push ups to regain her lost strength. Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were huskily panting as they continued to do push ups with no top clothing on. 

"400," Saeko counted. "680," She continued as Y/n was going in an abnormal speed. "680 IN JUST 1 MINUTE?!" Zenitsu screeched. Y/n continued to focus on building up her strength again, ever since she fought Akaza, she had became unconventionally twice stronger than she already was. She couldn't really interpret why. 

"780!" Saeko exclaimed, flabbergasted at her strength and speed. "1000!" Saeko announced shortly after that. "Good job master! Continue doing your best! You can do this!" Saeko announced loudly as she jumped around in excitement. Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu panted loudly as Aoko shook her head. "400 more to go," Aoko announced. "I'm charging in until I break my bones! Come on you guys, we can't loose to M/N!" Inosuke yelled and pointed to Y/n.