⟨2⟩ TEASER

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Art Building
Class 0-2
______________________

"Welcome to Class 0-2, I'm your teacher, Kim Ryojin."

And then all at once, he locked eyes with Landon and the latter's heart stopped.

No way. How am I supposed to pay attention with this guy teaching the class? Landon mentally questioned with wide eyes.

Kim Ryojin continued speaking to the entire class but Landon wasn't paying attention to that, he kept his eyes on Mr. Kim's lips, mostly.

Thank God for 20/20 vision, he thought as he was unexpectedly passed a stack of papers from in front of him.

"Oh, uh here." Landon fumbled as he grabbed a paper and handed the stack to the blonde girl sitting beside him.

She gave him a smile as she passed the pages back, casually placing a hand on his thigh.

Landon wasn't fond of her touching him but he was famous and pretty handsome so lots of girls got handsy.

"With those papers I want you all to just sketch anything, okay? I just want to see what kind of art is everyone's strong suit." Mr. Kim sounded like he was directly speaking into Landon's ear.

But that was simply because the surround sound speakers connected to his microphone were that good.

Percy raised his hand, getting the attention of the brunet, "Mr. Anderson?" he called to Percy.

Landon wondered how he knew Percy's name but then realized while he was distracted by Ryojin's lips the teacher had taken roll.

"Um, what if we draw like stick people?" the 20-year-old asked with a teasing smirk.
He was actually really good at sketching so it was unlikely for Percy to draw stick people.

Ryojin sighed, "Even if you just draw stick figures, I'd like something on the page by the end of the period." he answered, seeming unbothered by Percy's dumb question.

Landon pulled out his pencils and put the lead to the page, but his mind went blank.

He'd wanted to draw a landscape since those were the easiest for him, but the only thing he could think of was Ryojin.

Standing in the forest that day, with his hand out, offering to help Landon.
Rescuing the teen from the birds, bugs, and anything else that might be in those woods.

And so he drew it, Ryojin's outstretched hand with his dark fingernails and black heart tattoo.

1 hour later,

The bell rang, signifying the class period was over and so was the time to finish their sketches so whatever was on the page stayed.

"All right, leave the sketches on my desk as you leave and I'll see you all tomorrow." Ryojin pointed to the corner of his desk and then started arranging his desk, presumably for his next class.

Landon allowed everyone to go before him since it took him a few seconds to get down the stairs with his stupid crutch.

"Oh, Mr. Laurier, hold on a second." Ryojin called to Landon just as he was about to leave the class.

Landon turned around and hopped back into class, signaling for Percy and the blonde from earlier to continue without him.

"Yes sir?" he answered, standing with his hands at his sides as he lightly tapped on his crutch.

"I'm glad to see you again. How's your leg?" Ryojin questioned, coming around and sitting on his desk so now he wasn't that far from Landon and they were eye level.

"Oh um, it's fine I guess," Landon shrugged, receiving a look from Ryojin who seemed to not like whatever the teen just did.

"I went to the hospital and they said it was just a sprain but that if I had walked on it I might've made it worse. So thanks to you, I still have my foot." Landon added the last part with a nervous chuckle.

Ryojin looked at him for a bit longer before sighing and standing up, "Well, be careful, I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Laurier." he placed a hand on Landon's shoulder.

Landon's heart skipped a beat as he swallowed with a nervous breath, looking up at the taller man. Landon himself was 5'7, so Ryojin had to be at least 6'1.

"It's um, Landon." the 18-year-old corrected his teacher with a closed lipped smile.

Ryojin raised an eyebrow, he clearly wasn't used to being corrected, "Alright then, Landon." he responded before casually running his thumb across Landon's chin as he walked back around to his desk.

Ryojin sat down and collected the art pieces just as students from second period filed into the room.

"Go ahead to your next class. See you tomorrow, Landon." he ordered, not looking up at the teen and instead busying himself.

Landon nodded and left the room as quickly as he could, leaving the Art Building so he could make it in time to his next class.

Liegth University
Maths Building
Class 15-2
______________________

"Oh my gosh! Landa Panda!" the lovely redhead named Emma, pulled Landon in for a hug the second she saw him.

Landon winced at the nickname as he hugged the shorter yet older girl.
Emma Parece, 22-years-old, she was Landon's next door neighbor back when he lived with his mom.

"Em, could you let me go so I can sit down?" Landon patted her on the back before slowly prying her off of him.

Emma was the TA so she simply backed up with a wave and sat down in the chair beside the front door.

Most of the seats in the back and middle rows were filled so Landon instead took a front row seat, which was great for his hurt ankle, but terrible for the rest of the semester.

Except he wasn't thinking about that.
He was thinking about Kim Ryojin and the way his art teacher ran his thumb over Landon's chin.

And the way he gave Landon butterflies and made him nervous and yet all Landon wanted to do was make Ryojin proud of him in every way, shape and form.

All Landon wanted to do was submit himself to the man he'd barely just met.

Vote and Comment!
bc don't worry, they're not going to sleep together the first day they meet

I'm looking at you, Lash👀