⟨23⟩

AN: I'm too lazy to moan and type out the sounds I make so '~' is to signify a moan, alright?

the next day after school,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
_______________________

"Ow fuck," Landon whispered to himself, limping through the front door and locking it behind him.

"Bro are you sure you're okay?" Percy frowned at the redhead as Landon made his way to the living room where he collapsed on the couch.

"Yeah," Landon huffed, closing his eyes as he attempted to ease the pain of walking around all day, "I'll be fine."

"Do you want like an ice pack or something? Maybe you sprained it again, it's only been like 2 weeks." Percy shrugged, coming back into the living room and handing Landon a soda.

"Thanks. No, I don't think it's sprained, it's just sore." he lied.
Landon had told everyone his ankle hurt and that was the reason he was limping, when in actuality it was from having rough sex 5 times in the past 2 days.

"If you say so. Bro, you've got this whole house to yourself, are you seriously not gonna throw a party?" Percy sat down on the other couch and turned on the TV.

"No, I'm seriously not going to throw a party. My dads already don't think I'm responsible enough to stay home for a whole week by myself." he shook his head firmly, refusing to budge.

Of course, his dads were one of the reasons he refused to throw a party.
But the other reason would definitely be because Ryojin was counting on him not throwing one, too.

yesterday,
Manhattan, NYC, NY
Kim Ryojin's apartment
_____________________________

"You're gonna have a substitute for the next few days." Ryojin said in a low voice, softly rubbing shampoo onto Landon's hair as they sat in the bath together.

"What? Why?" Landon quickly looked over his shoulder, preparing for Ryojin to say something like he was quitting because he didn't like Landon anymore.

"You're so cute when you're nervous." Ryojin mumbled in Korean, "I have a meeting in Chicago so I won't be here for a few days." he replied casually.

"A few days? W-what about your...needs?" Landon asked nervously, he really didn't want Ryojin to sleep with someone else to fullfil his daily quota of sex.

Ryojin shrugged, "I guess I'm going to have to manage with my hands," he reached back into the bathwater and wrapped his hand around Landon's cock.

"or you could come with me." he whispered into Landon's ear as he stroked the redhead, causing Landon  to arch his back and lean his head onto Ryojin's shoulder.

"I- ahh~ I can't. My ~mmh...parents are out of t-town." he gasped out, closing his eyes as Ryojin's jerks moved his closer to his orgasm.

"I ha-have to watch the hous- FUUCK!" he released into the water, trying to finish his sentence but failing miserably.

Luckily for him, Ryojin seemed to get the jist of what he was saying, "You'll be home alone then." Ryojin thought for a second before dipping his head and kissing Landon's neck.

He sighed and climbed out of the bathtub, grabbing a towel for Landon and holding it open for the teen to wrap himself in.

"Seems no one's gonna be here to make sure you behave. So I'll tell you this before I go, be good." he ordered before capturing Landon's mouth into a kiss.

"Yes sir," Landon mumbled, carding his fingers into Ryojin's damp brown hair.

present time,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
________________________

"Seriously? Dude, this party could be the highlight of your college experience!" Percy exaggerated.

"You mean the highlight of yours." Landon raised a slit, half-dyed eyebrow, "I have no problem with you using me to get girls, but no party."

Percy rolled his eyes and let out an extended sigh, "Fiiiine." he groaned, taking a sip of his soda.

Landon huffed and flipped onto his side, closing his eyes as he passed out from exhaustion.

approx. 10 hours later,

Landon sat up with a groan, quickly realising he was still laying on the living room couch and the sun had gone way down.

"HEY, YOU BITCH! THAT'S MY NEW WATCH!" someone yelled from the kitchen, followed by the shattering of something seemingly glass and a feminine scream.

Landon looked around, confused as hell at the unidentifiable voice that came from his kitchen so he slowly climbed off the couch and made his way towards it.

"Oh shit, Percy said not to wake him up." someone whispered to another person in the crowd of people as Landon pushed through them and into the center of his kitchen.

He looked around at the faces, recognizing some of them from school.
And from the sight of alcohol and messes of chips and snacks everywhere; along with the faint boom of music coming from the back yard, Landon could tell this was a party.

Now he was angry, snatching a bottle of Pinot Grigio from one of the girls who attempted to pop it open with a butter knife.

"Where. The fuck. Is Percy?" he asked, his silver eyes turning a darker shade which looked almost ashy grey.

"He's upstairs with the Olivera chick." one of the kids answered, pointing to the stairs as if Landon didn't know where they were in his own damn house.

Landon huffed and angrily slammed the wine bottle onto the counter before pointing to the guy closest to him, "Tell everyone the party's over." he ordered before heading towards the stairs.

The redhead didn't even need to try all 6 bedrooms in the house, he knew Percy wouldn't be in his parents' since their door stayed locked.

And the 20-year-old wouldn't go in Leah's which left only his on the second floor.

Landon quickly opened the door, to which Percy climbed off the brunette he was previously on top of and looked at the door defensively, "Bro, close the doo-."

Landon didn't acknowledge that Percy was currently naked, or that they were having sex on his bed.

He simply stated 8 words, "Get the fuck out of my house, NOW." he leaned against the door frame, watching with angry piercing eyes as Percy quickly got dressed.

"Lan, look man. I know you said no party but-" Percy attempted to apologize, closing the bedroom door behind him as they stood in the hallway so the brunette could dress herself.

"No. There's no buts, I fucking told you no. No party, no drinking, no anything. Take all these people and go home." he pointed a finger at Percy before shooting the older man a dirty look.

"Dude, I-" Percy started but was cut of by the sound of the music turning off before someone yelled "ITS THE POLICE!" and then there were sirens pulling up to the house.

"Oh fuck!" Landon exclaimed, hurrying down the stairs as fast as he could while the cops where entering the house and causing the students to scream.

We are so fucked!

Vote and Comment!
bc parties equal punishments😉