⟨36⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Ana's Breakfast Cafe
_____________________________

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Ryojin asked, putting the car in park and looking over at Landon.

Landon sighed, "No, but I need answers. Thanks for driving me." he opened the car door.

Ryojin pulled him back in for a kiss, "I'll wait here for you. Call me if you need me." he softly patted Landon's cheek, earning a smile from the teen.

Landon climbed out of the car and entered the diner, looking around before noticing Andrew sitting at the table, staring out the window.

He sat down at the table, instantly going blank-faced to appear cold towards the brunet.

"You came. I was happy to hear you call me again, I knew you'd give me another chance." Andrew gave a cocky smirk.

Landon crossed his arms, "I came to get answers, you don't get any chances."
Andrew sighed, signaling for the waiter to come over.

"You want anything? My treat." Andrew offered as the waiter came over and grabbed his notepad.

"Iced vanilla latte, please." Landon said to the waiter before giving Andrew a crossed glare.

"I'll have an americano and a bowl of fruits too." Andrew said while maintaining eye-contact with the silver-eyed teen.

The waiter nodded before walking away, leaving the two of them alone in toxic silence.

Andrew looked Landon up and down, his eyes landing on Landon's throat which made the redhead uncomfortable.

"You're wearing a choker. Is that another part of your little on-stage persona?" Andrew asked, squinting his blue eyes at Landon.

Landon pursed his lips, "Actually no, this is a gift from my boyfriend." he replied sassily.
"A gift?" Andrew raised an eyebrow.

the day before,

"This," Ryojin locked the collar around Landon's neck, "is a locket choker. I hold the key to it."

"Do I get a key too?" Landon asked curiously with an innocent smile on his face.

"No. This is another rule, the collar stays on at all times. If you want it off at any time, you come and ask me." Ryojin ordered.

"W-what if you're asleep or busy?" the teen asked cautiously, chewing in his bottom lip.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Ryojin raised an eyebrow.

Landon shook his head, "No sir. I understand."

present

"Yes, a gift." Landon replied, giving a small smile to the waiter as he set down the coffee in front of Landon.

Andrew picked up a piece of cantaloupe and scoffed, "So you're someone else's bitch now?"

Landon glared at him, "I'm not his bitch. I'm his submissive, there's a difference." he corrected the older man.

Andrew rolled his eyes, "I guess you replaced me pretty easily. Did you even actually love me?" he asked almost sadly.

Landon would've thought the brunet was being genuine except for the fact he knew Andrew, "Don't do that. You don't get to manipulate me into feeling like shit anymore."

"Anymore? I never manipulated you, I loved you." Andrew's face softened like he was about to cry, making Landon feel guilty.

Landon was going to reply but then Andrew slid the bowl of fruit over to him, only grapes left out of the assortment of fruits.

He remembered I like grapes, Landon's heart thumped at the show of affection and he felt tears in his eyes.

Landon glanced out the window beside him, seeing his brunet boyfriend sitting in the car on his cellphone.

Landon cleared his throat and pushed the bowl back to its owner, "I don't want them. I want answers, why'd you leave?"

Andrew popped a grape into his mouth, "You want the truth?"
Landon took a sip of his coffee, "Of course."

"I met someone." Andrew shrugged, "You weren't enough for me. Matter of fact, you helped me realize I didn't like boys." he replied bluntly.

Landon's face went flush as he felt his heart shatter, "I-...w-what do you mean? I didn't- what?" he asked as tears unexpectedly fell from his lashes.

"I'm not gay. I didn't want to be with you anymore after that," Andrew scoffed, "but you just didn't get the memo. So I had to figure out something else."

Landon frowned, angrily wiping his wet face, "How long were we together after you realized it?"

Andrew rested his head on his hands, "Umm, about a year. Right before I uh, broke your arm." he casually gestured to Landon's right arm which had once been in a cast.

Landon bit the inside of his cheek madly, "So when you met this other person, that's when you decided to leave? Stealing from me?" he asked, taking another sip of his latte.

"Yeah, basically. I wouldn't have stolen from you but you were like the richest person I knew at the time, and I needed money to go meet her." Andrew shrugged again, casually running his hand through his brown hair.

"How can you be so fucking mediocre about this? You ruined my life!" Landon yelled, brokenheartedly.

"Ruined your life sounds like an over-exaggeration." Andrew rolled his eyes, "You ruined my life too, but I realized something. I'm not gay, but you make me wanna be." he reached forwards and pushed Landon's hair behind his ear.

Landon slapped the 21-year-old's hand away, "Don't fucking touch me. I don't care about your sexuality or whatever the fuck is going on with you!"

"You broke my heart and left me, alone and two hundred thousand dollars missing!" he spat out with watery eyes.

"Why is it so hard for you to forget about it? Can't we make up?" Andrew asked, shaking his head as if brushing off Landon's distress.

"No! I'm done forgiving you when you walk all over me!" Landon pushed Andrew away when the man came around the table and sat beside him.

"All you need is a good fuck. C'mon, you always forgave me after I fucked you real hard and good. You're a slut like that." Andrew leaned towards him, placing his hand in between Landon's thighs; his fingers brushing the flesh under Landon's shorts.

Landon pushed Andrew off of him, "Not a chance. You fucking disgust me!" he gave Andrew a disapproving look.

Andrew slapped Landon across the face, "A bitch like you doesn't get to talk down to me." he said, harshly gripping Landon's thigh, making the skin red.

Andrew noticed Landon crying, "The fuck you crying for? I bet you let your new guy slap you around too, 'cause you're a weak little bitch." the brunet said with a shake of his head and a disgusted look on his face.

Landon whispered softly before shooting Andrew a glared look, "I hate you." he spat before throwing his coffee onto Andrew's face.

Andrew gasped as the cold beverage splashing him right in the face, giving Landon the chance to get out of his grasp and run out of the diner.

"Are you okay?" Ryojin frowned when Landon jumped back into the car and leaned against the dashboard, crying.

Landon shook his head as he cried shakily.
Andrew stormed out of the diner, instantly spotting Ryojin's car parked right in the front and walking over to the passenger side.

Vote and Comment!
bc fuck Andrew Perez