⟨35⟩

some time later,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Art Building
Class 0-2
____________________________

Landon lifted his head off Ryojin's shoulder, wiping his tears.
"I'm sorry," he muttered.

"Are you okay? What's the matter?" Ryojin looked up at the teen, placing his right hand on Landon's back.

Landon looked over Ryojin's shoulder, "I'm sorry, your shirt's all wet now." he sighed, reaching back and grabbing a napkin from Ryojin's desk to dry the stains.

Ryojin grabbed Landon's hand with his right and used his left to lift Landon's head so the teen was looking at him, "Do you think I care about my shirt right now? What's wrong?"

Landon shook his head softly, "I'm sorry. I-I overreacted, I'm....sorry for interrupting your lunch break." the redhead attempted to climb off of Ryojin's lap but the teacher kept him firm in place.

"What's wrong?" Ryojin repeated and when Landon didn't reply, he sighed.
"I asked you a question cookie. One of my rules is you always give me an answer, you know that. That's why I don't like you shrugging." he reminded the redhead.

Landon nodded, "I know, I'm sorry sir. I just...saw someone I really didn't want to see, especially not here on campus." he sighed, pushing his hair back as he looked into Ryojin's eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?" the teacher offered, reaching around Landon to close his laptop and move it out of the way along with a few pages.

"Yeah, sure." Landon responded, tensing when Ryojin unexpectedly lifted him up and placed the teen onto the dark oak desk.

"His name is Andrew Perez, he's my ex boyfriend." he started, chewing the inside of his cheek.
"We had a bad breakup...or well, I guess a bad relationship in total."

"How so?" Ryojin commented, deciding to reaction mostly casually so Landon felt comfortable enough to continue.

"W-we um, he was manipulative and abusive when we were together." Landon noticed Ryojin seemed to get angry by this information so he quickly explained.

"Not like really abusive. He would just yell at me and hit me sometimes. But it wasn't always bad, he treated me amazing before we broke up." he shook his head sadly.

Landon chuckled sadly, "Now that I know the truth, he wasn't treating me better, he was tricking me. Andrew made me think I could trust him and love him, but he just waited until I let my guard down to steal from me." he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I was so stupid. He said he wanted to talk and I thought maybe since I'm more mature I-" Landon chewed on his lip nervously as he looked down at Ryojin.
"I just wanted an explanation for why he did what he did. But instead I freaked out and broke down, yelling at him."

Ryojin grabbed Landon's hands, "I'm so sorry he treated you like that. How come you never told me any of this before?" the brunet asked.

"I guess I just didn't want you to see me as some stupid kid that got his heart broken. Well his heart and his arm." Landon added the last part in a whisper.

"He broke your arm?" Ryojin's voice went lower as he raised his eyebrows.
Landon nodded, "It was a year ago, doesn't matter much anymore." he brushed it off.

"It does matter, did you report it to the police?" Ryojin asked with a firm voice, although his hands caressing Landon's softly said different.

Landon shook his head, "It wasn't worth it. There would've been a whole investigation and since I'm famous, it would've been all in the news." he sighed.

"Plus, I ended up taking him back after that anyways. I wasn't very good at standing up for myself, every-time he apologized I'd forgive him and get back together." he informed the tatted teacher.

Ryojin reached up and grasped a piece of red dyed hair in between his fingers, "He must mean a lot to you. How long were you two together?"

"We met when I was 13 and I started dating him when I was 16, so almost 3 years. But yeah, he meant so much to me." Landon sighed again before stopping, realizing he was probably affecting the older man.

"B-but he's the past," Landon lifted his hand to Ryojin's jawline, "you're my present. I'm completely over him, I swear."

Ryojin shook his head before leaning forward and leaving a small kiss on Landon's lips, "I'm not jealous, I have ex's too. But are you okay?"

Landon smiled into their kiss, "Yeah, I'm fine now." he answered, wrapping his hands around Ryojin's nape and twisting his fingers around the dark, wavy strands of hair.

"Good," Ryojin kissed him again as he stood up from his chair, "cause lunch break's over and my students are waiting outside." he pulled Landon of the desk.

Landon bit back a smile at the thought of all the girls who constantly flirted with him knowing he was taken by the hot teacher.

"I'll see you in an hour at my house. I got you a gift." he whispered into Landon's ear before leaving a soft kiss on the teen's jawline.

"I'm excited." Landon smiled before leaving the classroom and passing the students who entered the classroom.

As long as I keep my head down for the rest of the day, I should be great, Landon thought, walking across the lawn to his final class of the day.

Liegth University
Physics Building
Class 7-2
________________________

Landon pulled open the door to the classroom, receiving looks from everyone else since he was late.

He walked across the room to his seat and placed his head down once he did, his teacher continued on with the lesson.

Landon felt a tap on his shoulder and looked over to see Tyler sitting there beside Justin who was on his phone.

"Are you okay? You didn't come back to the cafe?" Tyler whispered, giving the redhead a worried look.

Landon nodded, "I'm fine. Sorry to make you worry, I was in the Art Building." he replied in a low voice before putting his head back down with a sigh.

I have to talk to Andy soon.
I can't just avoid him without knowing why.

Vote and Comment!
bc maybe Andrew will give him an explanation in the next chapter