⟨18⟩

Brooklyn, NYC, NY
Leila's Dinner Diner
__________________________

"So, tell me about yourself." Ryojin started, taking a sip of his whiskey before setting it down beside his empty plate.

"W-what do you wanna know?" Landon coughed at the unexpected question since lemonade went down the wrong pipe.

"Anything. Everything." Ryojin replied with a shrug.
Oh so he gets to shrug, but when I do it I get spanked, Landon was a little salty about that.

"I told you everything." Landon answered, crossing his ankles under the table.

"You clearly haven't seeing as I didn't know you were a singer until an hour ago." Ryojin gestured to the parking lot where Landon had given him the news.

"Right. Well, um, I'm a Sagittarius, my favourite colours are red and purple, and I like grapes." he answered with a reassuring nod.

Ryojin smiled at the information, "That's cute. What's else?" he leaned back on the cushioned seat, taking another sip of his drink.

Landon blushed profusely, looking down nervously at the table.
Andrew never showed that kind of interest in him, so all this was new.

"Uh, I don't know. It's very awkward, would be much easier if you just asked questions." he grumbled the last part under his breath but Ryojin must've heard it because he chuckled brightly.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Just forcing you to think of random facts about yourself when I could just ask what I really want to know." he replied in his attractive accent, purposefully rolling his eyes as he leaned forward, staring into Landon's eyes.

"I want to know about your sex life. I need to know if you can handle how much sex I need on a daily." he admitted simply, almost casually but in a strict way.

Landon's eyes went wide as he looked around, making sure no one had heard his teacher before reaching forward and grabbed Ryojin's glass of whiskey; downing the last of it in one gulp.

"I guess we won't know until we try." he replied almost huskily, his insides burning from the unwelcoming alcohol going down his throat.

"It's not consent if you're drunk." Ryojin reminded Landon, although it didn't seem he actually cared since he was currently waving down the waitress for the bill.

"That's why I'm giving it now. Plus, we drank the same amount-" Landon replied, pushing the glass away from him and standing up; feeling a bit more bold as he felt the alcohol work it's magic.

Ryojin shot him a look that said 'I saw what you just did' and Landon realized, as his blood went cold, that he'd shrugged, completely unaware of it.

a little while later,
Manhattan, NYC, NY
Kim Ryojin's apartment
bedroom

______________________________

"Hands up, put 'em together." Ryojin ordered, pushing Landon onto the bed before going over to his special dresser and grabbing a meter (3 feet) long red rope.

Ryojin came back to the bed, carding his leg in between Landon's; wrapping the rope around Landon's wrists.

"Remember your safeword." Ryojin ordered with a whisper before bending down to roughly kiss the redhead.