⟨56⟩

the next day,
Liegth K Island
Lift Entrance
___________________

The staff opened the gates to the lift, having arrived only the day before on schedule.

For most of the time, the island was empty and deserted. Every few months the staff would come and clean, making sure everything was still intact.

And then in December: maids, chefs, gardeners, and bodyguards would be summoned to accommodate the Liegths.

Ash was standing in the yard, waiting for the Lift to make it's beep noise, which signaled it was properly stopped and everyone could get off.

Leah ran to the tattooed murderer, instantly hugging his father.
Ash nodded to Landon and Ryojin before saying a few words in Russian.

To which Ace rolled his eyes and Light responded in Russian.
Ash didn't look at him and instead answered in English, "If you have something to say to me, say it on your knees."

Light quickly yelled something back in Russian, which Landon couldn't understand but he caught at the end: suka, meaning 'bitch'.

Ace raised his hands in the air, "Okay, we're not doing this out here. To Chance, go fight it out in private." he ordered before turning to Landon.

"Lanka, your room is still in Gravelle and Ryojin's things will be brought there." Landon nodded in acknowledgement.

Ace turned to Leah, "Leaka, you're in Verdon now. If you want to go down to the beach make sure you take a bodyguard, you know the rules."

The 10-year-old nodded, having heard all this before and was quite bored of it. But he listened anyway until Ace dismissed himself and dragged his husbands along with him.

"I'm gonna go to the pool." Leah said to Landon before skipping off towards the Cryss Building, where inside was now an indoor pool.

A bodyguard followed after him, instructed by Ash to keep an eye on the young blond boy at all times.

Landon turned to Ryojin, "Well, here's the island. You want me to show you around now-" he was cut off by Ryojin picking him up.

He wrapped his legs around Ryojin's waist and his arms around the tattooed nape.

"Tour later, right now I want you to show me which building is yours." the brunet responded with his lips pressed against Landon's, softly licking them.

Landon slightly shifted and pointed to a building directly in front of them, "That one." he answered before impatiently kissing his boyfriend.

Gravelle Dorm
Floor 10
Room 82
____________________

Landon opened the bedroom door and Ryojin finally set him down on the bed

Although he didn't look like it, Ryojin was exceptionally strong; being able to carry Landon all the way across the courtyard and even in the elevator until they got to his apartment.

Ryojin looked around the room while stretching his arms, admiring the pieces of artwork Landon had hung on his wall in a moment of boredom.

Then Landon remembered Ryojin was an art teacher and figured the man was probably judging his tastes, making him blush in embarrassment.

"Your bed is perfect for bondage." was all Ryojin said before grabbing one of his bags which the staff had brought up, and setting it beside Landon on the bed, "Strip." he ordered.

Landon quickly obeyed, removing every piece of clothing and even the small purple hair clip he had in, just for good measure.

Ryojin held out a pair of handcuffs which were wrapped in a thin layer of black faux fur but were clearly made of real metal.

He snapped them around Landon's wrists and the teen got a flashback of when he was arrested after Percy's party, put in cuffs almost exactly like this.

Ryojin said nothing as he looped the chain through one of the bars at the foot side of Landon's bed before connecting the second cuff.

"There's no mirror." Landon whispered but because they were so close, Ryojin heard him.

He leaned down and softly kissed Landon's bare shoulder, "Are you nervous?" Ryojin asked.

Landon shook his head, "N-no sir." he stated before shivering from the slight cold air since he was nude.

"Remember your safeword." he said calmly as he undressed in front of Landon, who was on his knees bent over the side of the bed.

The redhead wanted to climb onto the actual bed itself but Ryojin had positioned him that way.

His upper half laid on the soft mattress and his knees rested on the rug on the floor with his ass perked up in the air.

Ryojin, now fully undressed, came over to him and softly slapped Landon's cheek; earning a moan from those soft pink lips.

He claimed them, leaning over Landon and initiating an inverted kiss as Ryojin wrapped his hands around Landon's waist and slowly entered him.

"Haa~" Landon said muffled, feeling Ryojin's length in his lower abdomen as the side of the mattress pressed against his stomach.

The feeling gave Landon butterflies and he wanted nothing more than to grab Ryojin's shoulders and hold onto him.

But he couldn't, Landon's hands were bound so instead all he could do was moan unfiltered as Ryojin fucked him.

It was slow, but from the amount of tension building up on the plane ride, the two of them finished quickly.

As expected, Ryojin asked if Landon was prepared to go again and Landon said yes.

But then unexpectedly, Ryojin uncuffed Landon and took him to the bathroom.

Landon thought he was about to have a bath but was surprised when Ryojin pushed him against the sink and quickly thrusted into his cum-filled hole.

"Ahh~" Landon moaned loudly, clearly in a ecstasy-fueled yet confused stated.

Ryojin leaned close to his ear and whispered, "You said you wanted a mirror." he stated in a deep, heavily accented voice.

Landon looked up and realized there was indeed a mirror in front of him, showing his reflection.

Bent over the marbled sink, with a flushed face and a fire-red torso, being repeatedly rammed into by Ryojin; who's neck and torso were also a shade of red and his hair a mess.

And as he moaned again, Landon thought, I could spend the rest of my life doing this.

Vote and Comment!
bc ✨smut✨ also my phone has 69%

Editor: this is Lexa's version of Ahegao, she isn't very good at it despite being Japanese.