⟨11⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
Landon's bedroom
_________________________

"You what-? Nevermind, we don't have time for this. Of course he slept with his damn teacher, he takes after me doesn't he?" Ace furiously ranted in Russian as he went into Landon's closet and picked him out some clothes.

"What? I can't speak Russian. And what are you doing?" Landon followed after the blond, who instantly threw clothes at him.

"You have to meet with Marcy in less than an hour and you look like you just got into a street fight." Ace explained, basically forcing the light brown turtle neck shirt onto Landon.

"Put these on and then let's go, we need to fix your hair." Ace sighed once he saw Landon's confused frown, "You forgot you have a photoshoot, didn't you?" he pursed his lips in annoyance.

Landon sighed, he had forgotten but he quickly put on the black ripped jeans and the black combat boots.

Then he joined Ace in the bathroom where the blond helped him straighten his otherwise annoyingly curly hair.

30 minutes later,
living room

"Well you look overdressed." Ash remarked with a raise of his eyebrows.

"He looks nice, shut up." Ace rolled his eyes at his husband as Landon slipped on his black wool sweater that Ace insisted he wear.

"Yeah if he's going to a photoshoot in Siberia." Ash rolled his eyes, receiving a pillow thrown at him from Ace.

"Anyways, where have you been the past 3 hours?" Ash questioned the redheaded teen who sat down on the couch beside him.

"Uh, nowhere. A-at school?" Landon horribly lied, shifting uncomfortably.
Ash was usually the one to dole out punishments but Landon rarely got in trouble at all.

"At school, huh? Hm, I wasn't aware they give out hickeys at school now." Ash quipped, flicking Landon's ear which had a hickey placed right behind it.

Landon's face went flush as he tried to pull the collar of his turtle neck up higher.

Ash looked over at Ace who was mentally facepalming, "So where were you actually? And don't lie to me again." Ash asked again in a stern voice.

"I....I was-" Landon was fortunately interrupted by a knock on the door.

Ash gave him a glance that said 'we aren't finished here' as he got up to answer the front door.

"Ah, Mr. Laurier," Marcy smiled to Ash as she was invited into the house.
"Mr. Liegth," she nodded to Ace before clicking her tongue as she looked over her client.

"Landon, what is going on here? It's August, your fans want to see you in sweatpants, a t-shirt with a mesh shaw on top. Not...this." she gestured to his overdressed get-up.

"I know, but I wanted to...try something new I guess." Landon shrugged, figuring he was in a safe zone since Ryojin was nowhere in sight.

Marcy sighed, "Well we don't have time to change it anyways, I guess you look good." she shook her head, motioning for the redhead to follow her out the front door.

Ace climbed off the couch and grabbed the car keys, which Ash promptly took from him, "You're not allowed to drive after helping Landon hide whatever the fuck he did." Ash scolded him in Russian, pointing at his husband with a threatening look.