⟨17⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
______________________

Landon was leaned up against the wall when Ryojin pulled up in his red sports car.

The sun was starting to set and the sky was a beautiful hue of red and yellow. (ik those two make orange but I'm colourblind so leave me alone🙄)

Landon jogged over to the car, which Ryojin was waiting beside; holding the door open for him.

"Where do you wanna go?" he looked over at Landon curiously, as he buckled his seat belt and started up the car.

Landon had to remind himself not to shrug, the soreness from his butt whenever he sat down helped with the reminder.

"Wherever you want. I'm free for the whole day." he answered, leaning over and giving Ryojin a small peck on the lips, startling the teacher.

Ryojin stared down Landon, who was mischievously smiling at his surprised reaction before pulling him closer to reconnect their mouths in an open kiss.

"I'm this close to just taking you back to my house instead." Ryojin whispered huskily before he pulled back and put his foot on the gas, pushing the car forwards.

Landon sang along to the radio, singing some newest kpop song.
"Do you know Korean?" Ryojin asked, glancing over at him.

Landon blushed, remembering Ryojin was Korean and that he'd probably just embarrassed himself, "No, not really." he answered.

"I want to learn and maybe make a song in Korean one day." he said before sinking so far into his seat when the next song came on.

"What's wrong?" Ryojin frowned playfully at him, trying to figure out why the teen was covering his face in embarrassment.

"This song, it's so embarrassing. I hate it." he answered. The song itself was called 'Nowhere Else' and according to the fans, it was about a girl he once loved.

But in reality, Landon wrote the song about a cake he dropped once in the middle of school on his 11th birthday.

Ryojin frowned again before looking at Landon, "Is this you?" he questioned, surprised.

Landon nodded, "Yep. This song was part of my album 'Easy' from 2031." he responded almost casually as if it wasn't the craziest thing.

"You're a singer? Why didn't you tell me that?" Ryojin asked calmly, but he seemed a little angry.

"Oh, i-it just didn't come up, I guess. What's wrong?" Landon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as Ryojin pulled up to some kind of restaurant.

"I could damage your vocal chords by choking you. You need those, your career depends on that. I think we should revisit the list of kinks we practice." he answered honestly.

"What? No. T-this, this isn't my career. Singing is like a hobby, I'm taking over my family's company when I finish school, I'm not serious about singing." Landon quickly explained, shaking his head furiously.

"I- I want this. Sir, please," he realized Ryojin probably wasn't going to look at him so Landon took matters into his own hands, and climbed on top of Ryojin's lap; straddling him.

"I want this, I want you." he whispered since they were so close, placing his hand on the brunet's nape and carding his fingers in Ryojin's hair with one hand as he used the other to bring Ryojin's hand up to his collarbone.

"Please, choke me all you want. I want it." he begged, closing his eyes as he felt Ryojin's hand slowly grasp at his throat.

"You're such a good little whore." Ryojin whispered harshly in Landon's ear, causing butterflies in the teen's stomach.

"Mmh~" Landon moaned while biting his lips at the feeling of Ryojin getting hard underneath him.

"Let's go. We're here for dinner, not to fuck in the parking lot, cookie." Ryojin ordered, to which Landon quickly climbed off the other man.

Brooklyn, NYC, NY
Leila's Dinner Diner
________________________________

Ryojin held the door open for Landon, who quickly walked in and up to the seating stand.

"Hi, welcome to Leila's. Just a party of two? Well, you can have a table or a booth." a rather cheery young man with light blue hair smiled at the couple.

Landon decided to leave the decision to Ryojin by looking up at him, "A booth, please." Ryojin responded after noticing Landon wasn't choosing.

"Great! Right this way please." the man smiled again, leading them to the back of the restaurant to the last empty booth in the loud and filled restaurant.

"I'll send your waiter over right away, here's the menus." he handed them 5 menus.

Two of them were food, another two were special orders and the last one was a drink list, which was handed to Ryojin.

After a few minutes, they both found out what they wanted, "What about beverage?" Ryojin flashed the drink menu to Landon.

"I can't drink, I'm 18." he responded casually, playing with the wrapper from his straw as the waitress came over and took their orders.

"He'll have the Uncommon Fried. I'll have the Salmon meal and a uh, whiskey on the rocks." Ryojin ordered for the both of them, memorising Landon's order.

The waitress nodded, writing it all down, "All right sir, I'll need to see a valid US id for the drink." she informed him with a small smile.

"Of course." Ryojin reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, handing her his ID which proved he was legally 28 years old.

"All right, I'll be right out with your drink. Oh, would you like anything to drink, sir?" she turned to Landon who was staying silent.

"Uh, a lemonade." he answered with a nod.
"All right, by the way, I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan." she said with an excited smile.

Landon raised his eyebrows with a smile, "Thank you. I'm glad to be apart of your musical experience." he repeated the line he'd said multiple times.

Eventually the girl got the memo and walked away, finally leaving the couple alone.

Landon looked over to see Ryojin glancing at him, "W-what?" he asked.

"You just look really hot right now." Ryojin answered casually.

Vote and Comment!
bc yes I lied, there wasn't kinky smut
but dw, there will definitely be some next chapter