⟨8⟩

Brooklyn, NYC, NY
Kane Estate
_________________________

"WOOHOO LIEGTH'S IN THE HOUSE!!" one of the many drunk students announced once Landon entered the large house.

Everyone cheered the second it was announced before the music was turned back up and someone handed him a red solo cup filled with what smelled like tequila.

Landon raised the cup in thanks but quickly set it down on the nearby table.

Even though most of the people here were his classmates, Landon couldn't be too careful. It wasn't the first time he'd been roofied at a party.

There was even one time where someone tried to give him a drugged water bottle at a concert, he wasn't too sure about those fans.

Landon made his way to the kitchen where the alcohol was and grabbed a new cup, pouring some whiskey in it and then adding Coca Cola.

"Landon! You made it!" Percy tackled Landon, almost making him spill his drink all over himself.

Percy was clearly drunk as he slung an arm around Landon's neck and led him further into the house, towards the backyard.

"Percy. Hey, where's the twins?" Landon looked around the pool, where Justin and Kaleb would usually be residing but weren't.

"Ah man, they went home. Something about their mom or uh-" Percy answered in a slurred voice before jumping in the pool and unfortunately pulling Landon in with him.

"Percy!" Landon yelled as he gasped for air, quickly pulling himself out of the mostly empty waters.

"Dude chill, you need to have more fun." Percy waved him off before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone, "Aw dude, my phone." Percy pouted.

Landon sighed as he pushed back his now wet hair, it was too late for any part of him to be spared from the water anyways.

Landon grabbed his cup from the pavement beside him and downed the last of it before jumping back into the pool.

8-ish hours later

Landon sat up with a groan as he held his head in pain, Fuck, what time is it?

He looked around, realizing everyone seemed to be waking up and leaving now.

Landon hopped up from the floor he'd passed out on and walked around the house for a bit until he found Chelsea Kane, who was freaking the fuck out.

"Landon, oh thank god. I need you to get everyone out of here like right now! My parents are gonna be home in like an hour!" she exclaimed, digging her fingers into her hair as she panicked.

Landon winced at how loud she was but agreed anyways, "EVERYONE WAKE THE HELL UP!" he yelled as loud as he could.

Most people yelled something back like "shut up man!" but woke up anyways.

Landon turned back to Chelsea who gave him a thankful smile, "Hey, have you seen Percy Anderson?" he questioned the afro-haired brunette.

She thought for a second before pointing towards the front of the house, "I think he was in the foyer. I'll see you at school, if my parents don't kill me before that." she waved before walking away.

Landon nodded to her as he walked away, towards the foyer.
Normally he would've left Percy here, but the twins left early and Emma doesn't go to parties so he was left to retrieve the older man.

Once Landon entered the foyer, he found his blue-haired friend who was laying with half his body hanging off the chair, the upper half.

"Percy, c'mon we need to go." Landon whispered to him as he forced Percy to sit up.

Percy was still mostly passed out but luckily for Landon he was very compliant, so it took little effort to get Percy in his car.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
______________________

"Ya'know, sometimes I think you wanna get in trouble. Why would you go to a party when your parents are home?" Landon questioned Percy with a roll of his eyes as he helped him inside his own house.

Percy mumbled something along the lines of, "My momma.....bitch," but that was about how much Landon got from it.

Landon's bedroom
________________________

Landon dropped Percy onto his bed, pulling off the older man's shoes and throwing a blanket on top of him.

"If you throw up in my bed I'm going to kill you." he threatened before going into the bathroom.

an hour later,

Landon came out of the bathroom dressed in a black pair of jeans with a purple button up shirt and dark blue shoes.

"Hey, your uh, laptop was making noises." Percy pointed to his computer before taking another drink of the water bottle Ace had brought him.

Landon shot him a thumbs up and went to go check his notifications.
Emails. 3 specifically. All from Ryojin.

Landon, I would like to speak to you on Monday about your portfolio.

Landon, is there any way I can see you again? I swear I'll try to keep my hands off of you.

Landon, if I could, I would very much love to tie you to my bed and make sure you couldn't walk for a week.  -Kim Ryojin

Landon read over the messages again, especially the last one, making sure his teacher just emailed him what he thought his teacher had just emailed him.

"Oh my fucking god," Landon muttered to himself, pushing back his newly straightened hair.

"Perce," Landon called, receiving a 'huh' in response, "could you tell my dads I went to the school really quick?" he asked, closing his laptop and grabbing his phone.

"Uh, sure bro. Did you forget something yesterday?" he questioned, standing up so he could stretch and hopefully make the ache in his body feel better.

"Um, yeah sure. I should be back in a few hours. You can stay for however long you want, see you." Landon answered before rushing out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

The house was empty because Ace and Ash were most likely still asleep, since it was early still.

Liegth University
______________________

Landon pulled into the parking lot of the college and flipped open his phone, opening his emails.

RE: Landon, if I could, I would very much love to tie you to my bed and make sure you couldn't walk for a week.  -Kim Ryojin

I'm currently inside the Art Building. Come if you want.  -Landon Laurier

Vote and Comment!
bc they're gonna have some vanilla shii unfortunately 😔