⟨51⟩

later that day,
New Rochelle, NY
7th Street Diner
________________________

"How's your dad?" Ryojin asked, sitting across the table from Landon who was still looking over Jake Miller's business card.

Ryojin squinted his eyes, wondering what had Landon so distracted. He snapped his fingers once.

Landon quickly looked up at him and gave a nervous chuckle, "Sorry sir, what were you asking?"

"I said, how's your dad? Are you ok, you seem distracted."
Landon shook his head.

"I'm okay sir, I just-" Landon sighed, "I told my parents I would take over the company so my dad could stay home and now..." he sighed again.

Ryojin nodded thoughtfully, "So you'd be gone for 10 months a year, right?" he asked, remembering how Landon explained his father's schedule.

"So basically each year he's home from December 1st to January 31st. And then February 1st to 28th he's in Breda. March 1st to April 1st he's in Verona. Then April 2nd to May 30th, Liegth K." Landon explained.

Ryojin looked over at him, running his fingers through the teen's hair, "And the other 6 months?"

"Uh, he goes to each district and division for a month but since there's so many he has to switch them off each year." Landon responded with a nod.

"Yes, but not until January. During Winter Break I'll be at the Corps' Headquarters in Albany, training to take over." the teen answered with a defeated sigh.

Ryojin nodded, "How good are you with long distance relationships?" he asked, perfectly fine with the idea of it.

They already had an open relationship, meaning whenever Landon wasn't home his sexual needs would still be met.

"Uhm, I-" Landon blushed embarrassed, "I've never been in one. But I'm willing to try if you want."

Ryojin laughed lightly at Landon's timidness, "You're adorable cookie." he smiled in amusement, causing Landon to blush even more.

"N-no, you're just being flirty and it's making my face red." he deflected, grabbing his iced tea and drinking a lot of it to distract himself.

Landon shook his head as he set his cup back on the table, "But we don't have to stay together if- if you don't want to. I understand if you can't be with someone you'd barely see."

Landon knew the job put a strain on his parents' relationship, and they'd been together for 13 years, married for 11 of them.
He couldn't expect a boyfriend he'd had for less than two months to wait all the same.

"Divorce costs too much, might as well stay together." was all Ryojin replied with, in his very serious tone of voice.

Landon frowned, "Divorce?" is that what they call breakups in his country?
Ryojin nodded as if it was a simple thing before taking a sip of his coffee.

"You're my wife, the only way we wouldn't be together is through divorce, is it not?" Ryojin responded, cocking an eyebrow curiously at the startled teen.

"I'm a..."man. Men can't be wives, plus I'm not his wife, he said I was his, "housewife." Landon coughed out, receiving a look from Ryojin.

"Y-you said I was your housewife, not wife wife." Landon reiterated since his mumbles clearly hadn't made it clear for the teacher.

Ryojin nodded once, "Is there a difference?" he frowned, even though he actually knew what exactly had the teen blushing profusely.

This isn't what proposing is- right? I'll have to ask Ace later, but I really hope this isn't it, Landon nervously sipped on his tea again, wrapping his lips around the straw and sucking slowly.

"Cookie, keep that up and I won't be able to control myself 'til we get back to Bronxville." Ryojin leaned across the table and whispered seductively.

Landon coughed again, this time trying to stop himself from choking on the sweet drink as he took in the threat.

He's been making fun of me this whole time, the least I can to is give it right back, Landon decided, leaning forward and whispering in return, "Who says I want you to control yourself, sir?"

"Watch yourself, cookie. Behave." Ryojin quickly warned.
Landon smirked mischievously, "No, thanks. I'd rather misbehave."

Ryojin's eyes went wide for a moment before he laughed slightly and stood up from the table without responding, left a few bills on the table and walked towards the front of the restaurant.

Landon watched him with a confused frown on his face, he wasn't sure if Ryojin was mad or if he simply didn't want to speak to Landon in that moment.

But then he heard it, two snaps from the front of the diner and instantly Landon jumped up and ran to his dom's side.

"Sir?" Landon called, his heart raced anytime he received an order and right now he was already on edge from the small display Ryojin showed of 'leaving' him.

"Get in the car." Ryojin ordered, before walking around to the driver's side and starting up the sport's engine.

Landon quickly climbed into the car and buckled up, his heart thumping loudly in his chest.

"Strip." Ryojin stated, not looking at Landon but instead looking behind him as he backed up the car.

Landon thought perhaps he heard incorrectly, "S-sir?" he asked, hoping Ryojin would respond with something other than what he'd heard.

"I said, strip. Now." Ryojin replied calmly, although his voice held a certain amount of domineering in it which made Landon both aroused and slightly afraid.

Right now? In the middle of the city? But Landon couldn't let himself disobey. He wasn't too uncomfortable with the order that he'd say the safeword- so he had to follow through.

Landon reached up and slowly unbuttoned the top of his deep purple knitted sweater his grandma gave him, and pulled it over his head; instantly exposing his bare chest.

Then he unbuckled, which was fine since Ryojin wasn't driving too fast down the streets, and fumbled with his jean's zipper; all the while keeping his eyes trained on Ryojin.

Landon unzipped the pants but before he could raise his legs to remove them, Ryojin placed his hand on Landon's lap; coincidentally landing on the teen's erection.

"Leave the pants, right now I want you just like this." was all he said before remaining silent the rest of the drive.

Sometimes Ryojin would run his hand down Landon's stomach, making the teen shiver, and other times he would snake his hand into Landon's pants; softly palming him.

And then Landon realized, He's teasing me-

Vote and Comment!
bc I just revised LHOK...again🙂