⟨44⟩

the next day,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
bedroom
________________________

"Hey Ace," Landon called shifting so he could get comfortable in the foreign bed.

Since his bedroom was up a flight of stairs the doctor said he couldn't walk, Landon was currently sleeping in the spare bedroom which was the only one on the first floor.

"Yeah?" the blond turned to look at him, bringing Landon his laptop from his bedroom upstairs.

"What's your um, opinion on open relationships?" Landon asked cautiously, laying his tired head into the pillows.

Ace shrugged and laid on the other side of the bed beside Landon, "I don't know. I guess I'm okay with them, I have one with your fathers."

Landon looked over at the blond shocked, "You do? Since when?" he asked surprised.

"Uh, since a few years ago. Your dad suggested it after he saw this cute boy in Kazan. Of course, Ash didn't like it at first but we eventually worked it all out. Why do you ask?" Ace responded casually as he yawned sleepily.

"O-oh well um, I told Ryojin I wanted him to sleep with other people while I'm healing. A-and I guess I just realized I don't like sharing." he admitted.

Ace frowned, "If you don't like sharing then why did you suggest it? What can he not wait for you to get better?" the blond looked over at him curiously.

Landon shook his head, "It's not his fault, he's like a nympho. And 'cause I don't want to lose him, I said we could have an open relationship."

"A nympho. Hm, well that explains why you guys had sex like six times in one night when he stayed over." Ace mumbled.

Landon's face went flush, "Y-you could hear us?" he asked with eyes as wide as a goldfish.

"Yeah I could hear you, you're not very quiet Lanka. Plus, our bedrooms are right next to each other." he shrugged.

Landon sunk deeper into the blankets and pillows, hoping to suffocate himself in the white and yellow comforter before he had to ever face Ash again, now know he too could hear them.

"Stop being so dramatic, it happened, get over it. Back to open relationships, you have to set boundaries and rules." Ace rolled his eyes at Landon being ridiculous.

Landon perked back up, "R-rules? What kind of rules?" he asked nervously. There's no way I'm telling Ryojin any rules.

"It depends. If he's the only one sleeping with other people then you need to keep boundaries for him. For example," Ace sighed.

"Light has to make sure his boyfriend in Kazan is always clean before he sleeps with him. He had to get mine and Ash's approval before sleeping with him the first time. And if their relationship becomes something more than casual hookups, we have to know." he finished satisfied with his answer.

I can't believe I didn't know they had a open relationship, Landon tapped his fingers against his blanket, "So if they're clean and he keeps me informed then we're all good?" he questioned.

"Mm, it's up to you Lanka. It's not my relationship, you have to figure it out." Ace yawned again beside claiming defeat and falling asleep beside Landon.

Well there's no way in hell I'm forcing Ryojin to ask for my approval, but I guess I could lay down a few ground rules.

the next day,

"I gave the whole open relationship thing some more thought and I figured it out." Landon started once Ryojin sat down on the bed beside him.

"Go ahead cookie." Ryojin replied, climbing onto the bed and wrapping his arms around Landon's torso and holding him.

"I- I want to set some boundaries. Anyone you sleep with has to be clean and you have to use condoms and stay safe." he started to which Ryojin nodded.

"Also, you still have to be with me. Take me out on dates, do things with me, don't cut me out." he stated firmly although his heart was fluttering wildly from his nervous he was.

"Okay." Ryojin agreed.
"A-and lastly, you have to make sure whoever you sleep with knows there won't be a relationship beyond hookups between you." Landon said with a stern voice, almost mocking Ryojin's strictness.

"Deal. I'll do everything you said, meanwhile you lay here and finish healing up. Stay in bed over the weekend, I want to see you back in class Monday." Ryojin went back to his normal bossy self.

"Yes sir." Landon breathed shakily, his heart felt like it was gonna jump out of his chest.

I've never bossed him around like that, I really don't want to do it again.

a week later,
Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
_________________________

"According to some doctor in the late 20s, saliva actually helps heal wounds faster." Landon scrolled on his phone, reading some article about faster healing.

"So what would you like me to do? Funnel spit into your ass?" Ryojin replied sarcastically before sighing.

"Cookie, if you move one more time I'll make you crawl around for a whole day." he threatened, snapping his fingers once which meant he wanted Landon to look at him.

Landon did as the gesture ordered, dropping his phone into the couch under him and looking up to face Ryojin.

Ryojin sighed and continued sketching Landon laying on the couch in the outfit he considered 'the best one yet.'

Landon was wearing a silk and sheer dress which was dyed white and pink with blue, purple, and yellow flowers decorating it.

It went all the way down to Landon's feet and had long sleeves but the top was opened which meant Landon could show off his bare chest.

Landon laid on the couch, posing with his head resting on one arm and the other propped against his chin with his fingers pulling at his bottom lip.

Earlier that day, Ryojin had gotten the bright idea to want to sketch Landon and had told the teen to go put on the cute little dress he'd worn a few days ago.

So now there they were, the two of them.
In perfect content and harmony, and maybe in love.

The End

pls don't tell me you fell for that again😭

Vote and Comment!