⟨26⟩

Manhattan, NYC, NY
Kim Ryojin's apartment
______________________________

Ryojin unlocked the door and held it open for Landon, who entered the apartment quite uncomfortably.

Landon frowned as he noticed a new brown box stacked up in the room, "Are you moving?" he questioned.

Ryojin came around and unbuckled the cuffs, but left the choker on the redhead, "In a few days. I got a new apartment in Bronxville, it's much closer to the university." he explained after freeing Landon's hands.

Ryojin sighed as he dug into his pocket for his ringing phone, "Go to the room, I'll be there in a second." he ordered to which Landon nodded and left the living room.

He answered the call and put the phone up to his ear, "Ah, Noona*, what is it?" Ryojin answered irritatedly.

10 minutes later,

Landon now had goosebumps on his body from how cold the room was, but he didn't move from his position in case Ryojin came in without warning.

The teen looked around the bedroom, shuddering as he remembered the last time he was here.

I couldn't handle it last time, I'm surprised he even wants anything to do with me still, Landon thought sadly.

Ryojin rushed into the room and slammed the door behind him, quickly picking up Landon's discarded clothes and placing them on the bed in front of the redhead.

"Get dressed, hurry." he ordered, looking like he was panicking as he went behind Landon and lowered the mirror before covering it with a sheet.

"Sir? W-what's wrong?" Landon asked worriedly as he replaced his clothes before resuming his position.

"No. Ryojin. You can't call me 'Sir' right now, okay?" he walked over and lifted Landon's chin, forcing the young man to look into his deep brown eyes.

"O-okay, Ryojin." the name felt weird on Landon's tongue, taboo almost.
"What's going on?" he frowned.

"My sister," Ryojin ran a hand through his hair before continuing to hide as many 'kinky' items he'd left lying around his bedroom.

"she's in town and she'll be here in a few minutes." he responded before holding out his hand for Landon.

"I normally wouldn't have anyone meet her but you're my boyfriend and we don't have much of a choice." Ryojin said in a low voice, fixing a few misplaced strands of Landon's hair.

Landon felt butterflies fill his stomach at Ryojin's reminder of their current relationship status, He's my boyfriend. We're boyfriends.

A knock came at the front door and Ryojin groaned before grabbing Landon's hand and pulling him with him to the living room.

Ryojin pulled open the front door to reveal a relatively small older woman with dark brown shoulder-length hair, big brown eyes, and small pink lips, wearing a red blouse and black pants.

"Mocha! Namdongsaeng, how are you?" she pulled Ryojin in for a tight hug, not minding whether or not the brunet actually wanted the embrace.

And then she finally turned to Landon, who was by far shorter than Ryojin but about the same height as her, "Oh, hi." she smiled warmly before looking to her brother for introduction.

Ryojin sighed, "Noona, this is my boyfriend, Landon. Landon, this is my sister, Mi Kyong." he wrapped an arm around Landon's waist to comfort the clearly nervous teen.

"Ah, well nice to meet you." she said in Korean with a polite bow.
Ryojin rolled his eyes at his older sister, "Noona he doesn't know Korean." he informed the brunette.

"Then teach him," Mi Kyong rolled her eyes before throwing her arms into the air, "what are you gonna make me stand out here all day?" she asked sassily.

Landon smiled amused, She seems really kind and fun, unlike Ryojin who's just mostly scary.

Ryojin stepped to the side to allow Mi Kyong inside before shutting the door behind her, "So what are you doing here?" he asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Rude, you could at least offer me something to drink before you try to kick me out." she replied with a sassy tilt of her head.

Ryojin clicked his tongue before turning to Landon, "Cookie, could you please get my sister a glass of water?" he asked, although Landon knew it was more of an order.

He nodded obediently before going into the kitchen and grabbing a cup, Ryojin had given him a tour of the apartment last time he was here so Landon knew where everything was.

Ryojin sat on the couch beside Mi Kyong, "He's cute, where'd you find him?" she asked, watching as Landon brought her the water glass.

"At my job. What are you doing here in New York, Noona?" Ryojin tensed his jaw, quite discomforted.

Usually, by now, he'd be fucking Landon's brains out but his sister had decided to show up at the worst possible time.

Landon handed Mi Kyong the glass of water with a small smile before nervously sitting down on the couch beside Ryojin.

"Oh, so you two work together at the University?" she asked with raised eyebrows as she curiously looked around the apartment.

"N-no, I'm a student. Freshman." Landon felt shivers run down his spine at the touch of Ryojin's hand laid comfortingly on his thigh, caressing the jeaned leg.

Mi Kyong nodded thoughtfully before taking another sip of water, She's not leaving anytime soon, I should take him home, Ryojin thought with a sigh.

He stood up and turned to Landon, "Go get your things, I'll take you home." he ordered before turning to his sister while Landon left the living room.

"Why are you actually here, Noona? I know it's not because you just happened to be in town." Ryojin said in Korean, crossing his arms in a displeased manner.

Mi Kyong rolled her eyes, "It's mom and dad, they want us to go home for Christmas. They knew you would say no, so they sent me." she shrugged mindlessly.

Ryojin groaned just as Landon came back into the room, Mi Kyong stood up and held her hand out for Landon to shake, "It was nice meeting you Landon."

Landon smiled and shook her hand, "You too. I hope to see you again." he replied politely before being pushed out the front door by his impatient boyfriend.

Vote and Comment!
bc I need a ship name for them

*Noona is a Korean word meaning "older sister" only said by younger males

*²Namdongsaeng is a Korean word meaning "younger brother" said by both males and females