⟨38⟩

6 days later,
Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
living room
___________________________

"Yeah in an hour," Landon replied, holding the phone to his ear with one hand and giving Ryojin a casual handjob with the other.

"don't worry, I'll be safe. I gotta go, bye Ace." Landon flipped his phone closed and added more spit to his hand, continuing to pleasure Ryojin; who was moaning under his breath.

Ryojin came just as Landon wrapped his lips around the tip, quick to catch all the semen in his mouth.

"You're so good at this cookie." Ryojin praised him, cupping Landon's chin and lifting the teen's head to softly kiss him.

Landon smiled into their kiss, "Well I have to be, you won't actually have sex with me so..." he responded sarcastically.

"Tearing is a serious thing Landon. You should've told me when it happened." Ryojin replied, zipping his pants as Landon climbed off the couch.

"This again? I told you, I didn't feel it until we were done." Landon walked into the kitchen and washed the precum and saliva off his hand.

Ryojin muttered something in Korean which Landon still didn't understand, "The flight's in 3 hours and I still have to go home and pack." the teen groaned.

Ryojin stood up and joined him in the kitchen, bending down and softly kissing Landon's neck, "Want me to drive you home?"

Landon moaned when his boyfriend left a hickey on his shoulder blade, "Mmh~ yes please." he bit his bottom lip.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
Landon's bedroom
__________________________

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Ace tossed Landon a shirt from his dresser.

Landon rolled his eyes, "It's just Korea. Not like I'm going to Antarctica or something, I'll survive for a few days." he replied, throwing different pieces of clothing into his suitcase; enough for a week even though they were only staying for a day.

"Right. Well call if you need anything and make sure to convert your currency." the blond directed, handing Landon his 'special' outfit.

Landon smiled, holding it up to his waist, "What do you think? Think he'll like it?"

Ace furrowed his eyebrows, "Uh, it's nice. I'm not sure if he'll like it but as long as you like it, that's all that matters." he offered the advice with a genuine smile.

Landon rolled his eyebrows with a smirk, "You're so cheesy Ace." he teased, throwing the outfit into his suitcase and zipping it up.

Ace muttered something snappy in Russian before hugging Landon, "Be careful and don't forget to text me once you land."

Landon hugged the blond tightly, "I won't be gone forever, but sure. I'll see you in 3 days."

Landon ran down the stairs with his suitcase in hand, waving to Ash as he left the house.

"You have everything you need?" Ryojin asked, opening the backseat door so Landon could put his bag there.

"Yes sir." he nodded excitedly, hopping into the passenger seat as Ryojin climbed back into the driver's seat.

on the road,
15 mins later,