⟨47⟩

AN: I need to wrap this up before it becomes another LHOK💀
_______________________________________

New Rochelle, NY
Parece Mansion
Basement
_________________________

"Remind me again why the fuck you don't have video games in here?" Kaleb asked, shooting Emma a side-eye as Landon walked down the stairs.

"Because I like to study so I can actually graduate, unlike you." she answered calmly, rolling her eyes.

Landon walked over to the couch and dropped the DVD cases onto the brunet twin's lap, "No worries, I've saved the day."

"Hell yeah! The fuck you bring Resident Evil Village for though? We already played it." Percy cringed at him, lifting up the case.

Landon silently mocked the blue-haired man as he jumped onto the couch beside Justin, "I brought it cause Tyler wanted to play it, stop whining you child."

"Yeah, maknae." Justin added casually, playing a mobile game on his phone while Tyler set up the XBOX.

"That's Korean dumbass, and it doesn't even mean child. Just means youngest, which I'm not." Percy flipped him off, showing off his electric blue gel nail polish.

Landon looked curiously over at Percy, "You know Korean?" he asked surprised.
Percy nodded, "Yeah dude, remember I went to Busan Division for elementary?" he replied.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, "Oh right. Hey, could you teach me Korean?" he piped up.

Percy frowned but nodded anyways, "Yeah sure I guess. Wait, does this have something to do with Mr. Kim?"

"What about Mr. Kim?" Emma, Tyler and Kaleb all asked at the same time.
Landon shot Percy a look that said 'You can't keep a secret for nothing.'

Landon sighed, "I've been seeing him for almost two months now. I told Percy a few days ago and now...you guys know." he answered slowly.

"Wait, really? / You sure that's a good idea?" Emma and Tyler asked at the same time but the twins;

"Ha! I called it!" Justin announced, reaching over Landon and holding out his hand to his twin, "Pay up pretty boy."

Landon frowned, "Wait what?"
"We had a bet," Kaleb rolled his eyes, handing Justin $400, "Justin bet 400 that you were either fucking or dating Mr. Kim."

"And I was right!" the blond smirked before throwing his fist up in victory and pocketing the cash.

Landon shook his head, "You guys bet on whether I was sleeping with our teacher instead of asking? World's worst friends." he huffed while rolling his eyes.

Justin shrugged, "Hey man, you gotta make cash where you can. And plus, there wasn't much to ask. You're not very good at hiding evidence of sex." he scoffed.

"Yeah, what he said." Percy agreed, handing back a controller to Landon and playing some game about ghost hunters.

"By the way Landa, congrats on your relationship." Emma stated kindly before picking up a throw pillow and chucking it at him.

"That's for being a dipshit and telling Anderson before you told me!" she shouted.

"Ow!" Landon rubbed his eye which the pillow had hit, "I'm sorry, but you don't have to be a bitch about it!"

Emma rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up Heiress, you're crying like Percy now." she teased, earning a hit with a pillow from the blue-haired 20-year-old.

later on that day,
Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
_________________________

Landon knocked on the door, figuring it was more polite than simply unlocking and opening it.

Ryojin opened the door, taking Landon's breath away, wearing dark blue jeans, and a 3-quartered black shirt with black bands around all his fingers on his left hand; except his ring finger.

He had earrings in, complimenting the piercings Landon didn't realize he had. Ryojin's fingernails were painted black, except his middle and rings which weren't painted at all.

Landon felt inferior compared to the sex idol in front of him, wearing a simple pair of all-black faux cargo pants and a dark purple cropped hoodie

His nails were painted red with purple polkadots decorating the thumb and middle fingers. Landon didn't have any piercings so he instead wore a clip-on helix piercing.

"Y-you look..." so fucking hot, "very attractive, sir." Landon cleared his throat, holding his hand behind his back and looking down at the ground.

Ryojin smirked as he snapped his fingers once, Landon looked up at him.
"And you, cookie, look good enough to eat. But lucky for us, I made dinner." he pulled Landon into the apartment by wrapping his arms around the teen's waist and kissing him.

"Did you cook sir?" Landon asked, complying with Ryojin's silent order to follow him into the kitchen.

Ryojin nodded, snapping his fingers twice and then pointing towards the dining table.
Sit down, I must face him. Landon quickly followed his dom's directions.

"I tried. Cooking isn't my specialty so if this isn't edible we'll just go out to eat." he answered casually, jumping back as the pasta sauce bubble popped.

Landon bit back a laugh as he watched his boyfriend fight against the tomato sauce with a pot lid held as a metal shield.

The redhead cleared his throat, "Sir, if I may." he offered assistance to which Ryojin allowed by nodding once.

Landon stood up and walked over to the stove, lifted the pot off the electronic burner and turned down the heat, "If the fire's up too high, it'll pop." he informed the brunet calmly.

Ryojin nodded thoughtfully before frowning at Landon, "You know how to cook?" he asked curiously.
Landon blushed, "My dad taught me. He's the only one who actually knows how to make food in my family."

"Interesting. Well," Ryojin turned off both burners and set the lid down before pulling Landon into him and pushed the teen against a counter, "forget about food, I'm just gonna fuck you right here." he kissed Landon deeply.

Landon pulled back, looking into Ryojin's eyes for a hint of hesitation and found none; so he jumped up and wrapped his legs around the brunet's waist before kissing him again.

Vote and Comment!
bc unfortunately no smut but i watched Train To Busan yesterday and it's ✨chef's kiss✨