⟨39⟩

the next day,
Daegu,
North Gyeongsang, South Korea
Marriott Hotel ©
______________________________________

"Are you sure you just want a normal room? We could get the presidential suite if you want." Landon asked, as Ryojin unexpectedly pulled him onto the bed.

"W-wait...we have neighbors. They'll hear us." he moaned under his breath when Ryojin unbuttoned his shirt as softly kissed his chest.

Ryojin smirked, "Good. I want everyone to know this little screamer belongs to me." he said in a low and husky voice before roughly kissing Landon; their teeth clashed together a few times.

I don't scream that loud, do I? Landon breathed out a moan when Ryojin bit down on his collarbone.

"Sir, wait. I h-have to..." Landon stopped short of his sentence but pointed to his suitcase.
Ryojin nodded and climbed off of him so Landon could get up.

Landon went into his bag and grabbed his currently favourite thing, the EDM pills, and opened it up. Putting one in his mouth and swallowing it dry.

Ryojin sat up and grabbed Landon's arm with his own snake-covered one, pulling the teen back onto the bed and harshly kissing his already swollen lips.

"I don't want you to tear again. So, I want you to ride me, are you okay with that?" he genuinely looked Landon in his big silver eyes.

Landon felt his face get hot and his heart raced, "O-on top? I don't know how...I- what if I'm bad at it?" he panicked, feeling his mouth go dry.

"Cookie, breathe." Ryojin ordered, placing his tattooed hand on the side of Landon's face, "I only want you to do it if you're comfortable with it. You don't have to if you don't want, we can just wait a bit longer."

Landon shook his head, wrapping his legs around Ryojin's waist.
"No, we've been waiting for a week. I'll do it, I can do this." he gave a confident smile but he was still very nervous.

Ryojin smirked, taking off his pants from underneath Landon as the redhead did the same, while kissing Ryojin's neck and jawline.

"Remember your safeword." Ryojin ordered, earning a nervous nod from Landon as he slowly sank down onto Ryojin's latex-covered cock.

"Aah~ fuck...fucking mmh~" he let out high-pitched moans as he took Ryojin's full length; placing the top of his head against the teacher's chest.

"I..." feel so full, "ugnn~" the redhead groaned, lifting himself off Ryojin's dick before sinking back down onto it; getting a steady pace quickly.

Eventually Landon had set a rhythmic pace, Ryojin allowed the teen to ride him to his content. He didn't want to take too much control in case Landon tore again.

But Ryojin didn't relinquish all control and lightly applied pressure to Landon's throat with one hand and used the other to hold Landon's hands behind his back.

"I-I'm gonna...cu-ahh fuuuuck~" Landon threw his head back with his eyes wide open, his pupils dialated at a quickened pace as he came white streams of semen all over his and Ryojin's bare torsos.

Landon breathed heavily, resting his head on Ryojin's shoulder as he slowly continued to weakly ride the brunet.

"P-please, sir. I dont- mmh~ have enough s-strength to continue." he begged, feeling serious fatigue from how long it's been since he had sex.

Ryojin captured Landon's mouth in his own, licking all inside his mouth and he flipped the both of them over so Landon was now underneath him.

Ryojin pinned Landon's hands above his head and rammed into the young adult, eliciting squeals and loud moans from him.

Landon felt Ryojin smirk against his neck before whispering something in Korean.

"Told you you're a screamer." he bent down and whispered into Landon's ear before cumming into the condom and burying his head into Landon's shoulder.

a few hours later,
Daegu, S. Korea
Marriott Hotel
Room 97
_________________________

"I completely forgot to ask, but why are we here?" Landon looked over at Ryojin who was wrapped in a matching bath robe, laying beside him on the bed.

Ryojin sighed, "I came to visit someone. And since I've met your family, I figured you should meet mine." he answered cautiously.

Landon blinked confusingly a few times before giving a bright smile, "Oh my god! Am I meeting your parents?"

Ryojin shook his head softly, "No, they're homophobic. I wouldn't want them to ruin your visit here." he reached over and lovingly caressed Landon's face.

"Oh," his parents don't accept him? That's so sad.
"s-so who am I meeting?" he questioned innocently.

"My son." Ryojin said almost normally but also with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Y-you have a son?" Landon asked in a soft voice before, Of course he has a son stupid! He's 28. Ace had two kids before he was that age.

Ryojin nodded warmly, "His name was Jackie, he was born in '28." he said with a sadden smile as his eyes watered.

"Was?" Landon asked.

"He died two years ago, when he was 3. Tomorrow's his anniversary so I come out every year and," Ryojin lifted the robe sleeve to show Landon his tattooed arm, "he's what the pumpkins are for." he explained.

Landon could almost feel his heart shatter. This man he adored and really liked was suffering in more ways than one and up until now, he had no clue about it.

Landon leaned forward, ignoring the sharp pain in his backside from their repetitive extracurricular activities, and wrapped his arms around Ryojin's neck; desperately hugging the man.

"I'd love to meet Jackie, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what it feels like but I'm here for you." he comforted his boyfriend in a sweet, low voice.

Ryojin wrapped his arms around Landon's waist and pulled him closer into his own body, basking in the genuine comfort and sincere apologies.

If all goes well tomorrow then maybe...
Just maybe Landon is the right person for me, and maybe that means we could move forward.

Vote and Comment!
bc I read The Titan's Bride 👀

also here's a detailed artwork of Ryojin's entire sleeve

snake took a lot longer than it should've smh