⟨30⟩

meanwhile,
New Rochelle, NY

Liegth Mansion
Landon's bedroom
____________________________

Landon quickly locked his door before Ryojin pushed him onto the bed, situating himself in between the redhead's legs.

"Remember your safeword." Ryojin kissed Landon's neck, pushing him flat onto the bed before climbing off it.

"Yes sir." Landon nodded, sitting up so he could see whatever Ryojin was grabbing out of his bag.

Ryojin came back over with a white blindfold and black leather-covered handcuffs, "Which position?" he asked, connecting the cuffs to the bedframe.

"Sir?" Landon frowned, completely confused and for some reason the only thing he could think of was Ryojin was asking him to top.

"Missionary or doggy?" he reiterated, his voice seemed a bit deeper now Landon noticed.

"O-oh," Landon gave a nervous laugh, "missionary I guess." he answered before taking off his shirt and laying back down as Ryojin pulled the blindfold onto his head.

Ryojin leaned down and connected their lips, sucking Landon's tongue softly as he binded the teen's wrists with the cuffs.

"Do I still have your consent?" Ryojin asked as he removed Landon's pants before taking off his own clothes.

"You always do." Landon replied breathlessly as Ryojin pulled the blindfold over him.

"Good. Breathe." he directed before squirting lube onto Landon's puckering hole, gripping onto the redhead's waist as he entered him.

"Mm-ahn~.....f-fuck....yes." Landon gasped out, shutting his eyes tight as he imagined seeing himself in the mirror in Ryojin's room; even though he was currently blindfolded.

Ryojin continued thrusting roughly as he bent down to Landon's ear and whispered, "Unless you want your parents to hear us, you might want to be quiet Cookie."

Landon bit his lip to muffle the loud moans Ryojin was eliciting with his messy but coordinated poundings.

"C-choke me," Landon huffed, "puh...lea-ahh~....~haan." he whined, arching his back in pleasure.

Ryojin complied with the requested as he grunted, wrapping his hand around Landon's neck; firmly but not hard.

Landon moaned again, feeling his climax near; he lifted his head and blindly stuck out his lips.

The teacher realized what Landon was attempting and kissed the young man softly, licking into his mouth.

Landon released quickly, the semen sprayed onto his chest and Ryojin's abs; coating their torsos in a nice layer of white.

Ryojin buried his head into Landon's shoulder, cumming into the condom before collapsing on top of Landon.

The redhead leaned over and placed a breathy kiss on the brunet's jawline, That didn't even hurt this time. Maybe I can do this.

Ryojin laid there for a few more minutes before finally climbing off of Landon and changing into another condom.

"Can you continue?" he looked over to Landon, pulling off the blindfold and placing it on the other side of Landon's bed.

"Yes s-sir." Landon nodded, biting his lip before sitting up and messily kissing his boyfriend.

an hour later,

"How do you not have a bathtub?" Ryojin asked with a shake of his head and a playful smile, washing Landon's back for him as he leaned against the tiled wall.

"I just don't. When I designed my room I guess 8-year-old me didn't think I'd need a tub." Landon responded, stopping himself right before he mindlessly shrugged.

"Well, don't worry, my new apartment has a bathtub. Have you ever thought about moving out of your parents' house?" Ryojin questioned, reaching around Landon and turning off the shower water.

"Um, I did once. I was supposed to take over my dad's job at the company when I turned 18, so I never got my own place." he followed Ryojin out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself.

"Are you still taking over the company?" Ryojin raised his eyebrow curiously, pat-drying his arms and shoulders off.

"Yeah, but not until I-" Landon paused, noticing small red marks on Ryojin's right arm.

"What's that on your arm?" he questioned, pointing to the horizontal marks which looked like scars on Ryojin's peach skin.

Ryojin covered his arm with the towel, "It's unimportant." he answered before muttering something in Korean that Landon couldn't understand.

I really need to start learning Korean, Landon thought before pursing his lips and saying, "Bullshit, it looks like a cut. Did you get hurt?" he asked concerned.

Ryojin shot him a look for the amount of disrespect Landon gave him in that one sentence, "I said it's nothing. Drop it, Landon." he ordered.

Landon squinted his silver eyes at the taller man before huffing and limping back into his room to get dressed.

"DINNER'S READY!" Ash called from downstairs.
Landon threw on a t-shirt and shorts, giving Ryojin a baggy shirt and sweatpants to wear since the brunet was much bigger than him at 6'1.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
Dining Hall
_________________________

Landon came into the room followed by Ryojin, neither of which were giving each other 'nice' glances.

"Did you have to make tacos, dad? You know I'm vegetarian." Leah complained, sitting down beside Ash whose seat was at the head of the table.

Ash rolled his eyes, "I gave you fake meat all right?" he replied sassily, setting Ace's plate down for him.

"Um, hi?" Leah frowned at the new person who was sitting in the empty chair beside Landon's seat.

"Leah this is Ryojin, my boyfriend. Sir, this is my little brother Leah." Landon pointed to the short blond who gave a wide smile.

"Finally, you found a new boyfriend. I thought you were secretly dating Percy for a while not gonna lie." the 10-year-old amused himself with his own joke.

Ryojin looked over at Landon, but the teen was keen on adverting his gaze.

Until he tells me about the marks, I'm not speaking to him, Landon convinced himself, applying sour cream to his tacos.

Ace sat silently watching the couple, playing with his tongue piercing as he tried to figure out why his best friend was acting so weirdly, eventually he chalked it down to Landon was simply nervous.

But that wasn't completely accurate.

Vote and Comment!
bc wow, a filler chapter...cool