⟨60⟩

3 weeks later,
Albany, NY
Liegth Corps HQ
CEO Office
_______________________

"So the board wants you in today's meeting, are you feeling up to it?" Jake asked, sitting on the edge of Landon's desk.

Landon sighed, thanking Jake for the coffee he handed him with a smile, "I'm not sure. It's up to you, you're the one preparing me for this."

Jake nodded, "I think you're good to go. These past few weeks, you've been excelling Landon. I'm proud of you, and your dad is too." he praised with a smile.

"Thanks. As long as the meeting doesn't go too long, I can join, I guess." Landon responded casually, going around his desk to sit in the chair behind it.

Jake stood up and turned to him, "What, do you have plans today?" he asked almost sarcastically but with a hint of playfulness too.

Landon nodded, "My boyfriend's coming to visit later today." a smile spread across his face, Landon had been waiting weeks for today.

"Boyfriend?" Jake repeated, his everlasting smile dropped and his face became serious, "If you want to be a competent CEO, you need to prioritize your focus."

Landon frowned, he was confused on why Jake was being so serious, "Wait, what do-... w-what are you saying?" he stuttered.

"I'm saying," Jake leaned across the desk, propped himself up with his hands, "you should be spending all your time, day and night, to learn to take this job seriously."

"I- I am taking the job seriously." Landon answered, he felt like doing nothing but crawling into a hole right then.

Jake nodded and pushed himself off of the desk and smiled once more, "I know and I know you'll do great."

He looked down at his watch, "We should get going for the meeting."
Landon didn't get up from the chair so Jake smiled again, showing his dimples, "Come on, don't worry about it, we can finish talking later."

Landon stood up and followed Jake out of the office, He's right, isn't he? I should be focusing more on this job, I promised I'd do it.

a few hours later,
Albany, NY
Liegth Corps HQ
________________________

Landon jumped up from the chair he was sitting in inside the lobby once he saw Ryojin walk up to the buildings front doors.

The second Ryojin entered the lobby, Landon ran to him and hugged the brunet.

"Hey cookie." Ryojin said softly, wrapped his arms around Landon's waist to hold him.

"I've missed you so much, how was Daegu?" Landon asked, leaning upwards and giving Ryojin a brief kiss on the lips.

Ryojin kissed him back softly, "It was cold. How's being a CEO going?" he teased, already aware of how much Landon was complaining over text messages.

Landon grabbed Ryojin's hand and dragged him to the elevators, "I want to show you my office. And since we'll have a whole floor to ourselves..." he didn't finish his sentence but Ryojin knew what was being implied.

"Really?" Ryojin asked, turning to Landon once the elevator doors closed behind them, "I thought you didn't like desk sex."

"I don't. There's a couch." the redhead responded, finally pulling Ryojin closer to properly kiss him, tongue included.

CEO Office

Ryojin pushed Landon onto the couch and kissed him again, applying his hand around Landon's throat firmly, but not hard.

Landon reached up and wrapped his arms around Ryojin's nape while the brunet used his free hand to unbuttoned the first two buttons on Landon's blue shirt.

The door couldn't have opened at a worst time.
Jake knocked once before stepping into the office, catching Landon and Ryojin in the middle of making out.

"Oh- sorry, I didn't know you had company. I came to drop off the spreadsheets from the meeting." Jake said calmly but he looked at Ryojin displeasing.

Landon sat up quickly, flushing in embarrassment.
Ryojin seemed unbothered by being discovered and more displeased that they were interrupted.

Ryojin climbed off of Landon and faced Jake, who stuck his hand out.
"Jake Miller, I'm Mr. Liegth's assistant."

The teacher shook Jake's hand, "Kim Ryojin, Landon's boyfriend." he answered, quickly noticing Jake wasn't looking at him and instead at Landon.

Who was still half-laying on the couch with his legs open from where Ryojin was, and a bit breathless.

His chest rose and fell quickly, being shown slightly by the two opened buttons on his shirt.

Ryojin didn't like how Jake was looking at Landon so he side-stepped, blocking Jake's view from Landon and then snapped his fingers twice.

Landon instantly got up from the couch to go over to Ryojin, and in his rushing, realized his shirt was undone so he fixed it as he stood beside his boyfriend.

"Sorry about that, I'll take those." Landon grabbed the spreadsheets from Jake with an awkward smile, "Thanks."

Jake nodded and then turned to leave, but not before staring at Ryojin for a second as he closed the door behind him.

Landon sighed as he looked over at Ryojin, "Sir? W-what's wrong?" he asked, nervously.

"Is he gay?" Ryojin didn't answer Landon's question and he also didn't falter, as if he hadn't heard the teen in the first place.

"I- I don't know. Are you interested?" Landon figured Ryojin was asking because he was attracted to Jake, "I could ask him if you want."

Landon didn't like the idea of Ryojin sleeping with his mentor, but he couldn't very well tell his boyfriend no.

Ryojin shook his head before grabbing Landon hand and kissing him again, reaching back to lock the office door to avoid another interruption.

He laid the 19-year-old down on the couch and kissed his neck, making Landon squeal.

"You're so pretty, fuck- I've missed you." Ryojin mumbled, watching Landon take off his shorts as he removed his own jeans.

Landon felt his face go hot at the compliment, grabbing Ryojin's shirt collar and pulling him in again, messily kissing the brunet.

"I love you."

Ryojin smiled into the kiss, "I love you more. Cookie, I love you." he repeated.

Vote and Comment!