Chapter 5

Merlin approaches Jaune and his Servants after their fight with Yang. Jaune and Fran ended their fusing and now she stands right beside Jaune.

Mordred: We did it, we kicked her ass!!

Nobunaga: That's what she gets for hurting master.

Fran: Hmmmm!!

Sherlock: You did well Master, you were able to show everyone your true strength.

Edmond: Let's hope it sends them a message to not mess with us.

Jaune: 'We we're able to send a message to Alister'

Edmond: 'Yes Jaune, by the way he looked at you. He's preparing something. It's best we be ready for anything he does'

Merlin: 'No doubt he already contacted your former father Jaune.'

Sherlock: 'Remember what Ozpin said, one more slip-up and he's expelled from the school'

Mordred: 'It doesn't matter if that fool tries to attack us. All he's gonna get is a trip to the morgue'

Edmond: 'Remember Mordred, we're not going to kill him. No, we're going to make him suffer'

Then Ozpin and Glynda arrived in the arena.

Ozpin: Congratulations Mr. Pendragon. You've proven to everyone here that you truly belong to Beacon.

Jaune: Thank you headmaster and my request?

Ozpin: Of course, Mr. Pendragon. As of this moment you are the leader of a new team in Beacon, do you have your members already selected?

Jaune: Of course Headmaster.

Jaune raises his hand and calls for his Servants.

Jaune: Mash Kyrielight, Arthur Pendragon, and Jeanne d'Arc answer my call!