Chapter 9

The Next Day

In Ozpin's office, Ozpin is looking through his office window as Ironwood's fleet arrives.

Merlin: Didn't the Council already agreed that Chaldea would be the one doing security for the Festival?

Ozpin: Yes they did.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Then why did your so called General of Atlas brought his army?

Ozpin: He's here for a reason Gilgamesh. But I will speak to him regarding this matter.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Good

Merlin: Oh by the way Ozpin, Da Vinci already approved your request to let us teach your students. We gathered a few of the Servants and see if they would like to teach your students everything that they know.

Merlin hands Ozpin a list of Servants that decided to teach the students.

Mordred
Lancelot (Saber)
Gawain
Tristán
Gareth
Bedivere
Paracelsus von Hohenheim
Scathach
Dr. Jekyll and Hyde
Thomas Edison
Nicolas Tesla
Li Shuwen (Assassin)
Gaius Julius Caesar
Chiron

Merlin: Oh if you wondering about them getting injured. Don't worry, we will set up a station for Nigntingale to heal your students.

Ozpin: Are these the only Servants that volunteered so far?

Merlin: There are a few that volunteered, but due to us doing Securtiy for your Festival. They are preoccupied.

Gilgamesh (Caster): But don't worry Ozpin. We made sure to prove to them that we can be better than those Mongrels.

Ozpin: I understand...but just keep the damage to a minimum.

They were all interrupted when Ironwood came out of the Elevator.

Ironwood: Ah Ozpin!

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities and who are these two.

Merlin: I am Merlin and this here is Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Greetings Mongrel.

Ironwood was confused as the name.

Merlin: He likes calling people Mongrels. You get used to it.

Ironwood nods

Ozpin: James we need to discuss about your fleet arriving in Vale.

Ironwood: There's nothing to discuss Ozpin, my men are here for security.

Ozpin: There's no need for that as these gentlemen are already overseeing security here in Vale for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood: Oh and how would you know that they have the skills and capabilities of protecting Vale.

Ozpin: Well let me tell you of our latest operation that just happened a few days ago.

As Ozpin shows the aftermath of Mt. Glenn

Ozpin: They send their men to Mt. Glenn to clear it out of Grimm and they succeeded. As well as dismantling a White Fang operation to bomb Vale.