Chapter 14

Pyrrha goes to the arena and sees her opponent.

Achilles: Yo you must by Pyrrha, names Achilles

Achilles: Yo you must by Pyrrha, names Achilles. I heard from Master you are an amazing warrior. Let's put on a good show shall we.

Pyrrha: Of course.

Jaune: Pyrrha remember no tournament style fighting, treat this as a life or death scenario. No flashy movements understand.

Pyrrha: Understood Jaune.

Merlin (Prototype): And Begin!!

Pyrrha dashes towards Achilles and strikes at him with her spear, Achilles block it's with own spear.

Achilles: You're using a spear as well? Master is right, we are similar.

As Achilles pushes Pyrrha away as he twirls his spear and gestures her to come at him. Pyrrha charges at him as he jumps and dashes around in circles as Pyrrha transforms her weapon to its gun and form and tries to take shots at Achilles but he's fast. Pyrrha tried using her semblance but it had no affect.

Merlin: Time's up, Achilles can now fight his opponent.

Achilles: Let's have some fun shall we?

As both the spear wielding warriors clash at each other. Pyrrha is not wasting any movements as she knows one mistake and she's already out. Due to Achilles speed, Pyrrha is having a hard time striking back as Achilles is too quick for her. Achilles ended this by twirling his spear and knocking Pyrrha over as he punches her in the stomach and kicks her sending her flying.

Merlin: And Achilles is the winner!!

Ren: Pyrrha had a hard time fighting against him.

Jaune: Well Achilles' speed is in the high levels so it would be impossible for a normal person to match his speed. I wanted to test Pyrrha on her skills and I also had another reason why I chose him.

Ren: And what is the other reason?

Jaune: Achilles reminds me so much of Pyrrha.

Merlin (Prototype): And after that impressive display we go on to the next match. Nora Valkyrie please proceed to the arena.

Nora: Welp looks like it's my turn guys wish me luck.

Nora heads towards the arena as she meets her opponent.