Chapter 38

It's chaos in Argus as multiple Atlas forces are wreaking havoc in the city. Paladins and soldiers bring people out of their homes and are killing them, as in everyone both Human and Faunus, the children and elderly weren't spared. In the Argus Atlas Military Base, Caroline Cordovin is leading the charge under orders from General Ironwood.

Ironwood: I trust things are going as planned.

In the hologram Ironwood is more machine than man, both of his arms are now prosthetics due to the incident with Jaune.

Cordovin: Yes General, I have multiple Paladins and Knights destroying the city. Once those Servants arrive I will use the power of the Colossus to destroy these Servants into dust.

Ironwood: Good, we will provide you with 5 more battalions of Atlas soldiers to assist you.

Cordovin: Understood General.

As the call ended and Cordovin looks at the burning city.

Meanwhile in the Aircraft Jaune is racing to Argus alongside Ozpin, Qrow, and Teams RWBY and NPR. Pyrrha and Ruby are trying to calm him down.

Ruby: Jaune you need to calm down.

Jaune: I can't calm down Ruby! That Atlas dog is killing innocents! I need to know if my family is safe!

Pyrrha: Jaune we're here for you. Just stay calm please.

Both Ruby and Pyrrha are holding Jaune's hand while Ren, Nora, and Blake are by his side comforting him. While Ozpin and Qrow are speaking with Glynda in the video feed about the situation.

Qrow: What the hell is Ironwood thinking?!

Glynda: I don't know Qrow but he is crossing a line. We need to do something about this Ozpin.

Ozpin: I will get answers from him. Once we arrived I will task Jaune's Servants to find Ironwood, no doubt Mistral would declare war after this.

Glynda: Vale already declared war after the incident in Beacon no doubt Vacou will do the same.

Ozpin: I spoke to Theodore about this and he is not happy at all. He will be joining us after we deal with this. But there's a good chance Jaune will send his Servants to destroy Atlas.

Qrow: And you approve of this?

Ozpin: Yes I do, Ironwood and Atlas are now threat to Remnant. This attack already proves it. I will speak to Gilgamesh (Caster), Da Vinci, Sherlock, and Merlin about this matter.

The Aircraft lands as Jaune rushes out of it and is met with Mash and 3 other Servants.