Chapter 24

It's the day of the Dance and Jaune is not happy one bit. After what happened during the Competition yesterday, he is worried of what the outcome will be. He knows the Servants will fight over who gets to dance with him first, despite the list they made. Jaune just rubs his forehead on the colossal headache he'll get tonight.

Jaune: I need to relax, might as well head back to Chaldea to summon a Servant, maybe if I get a good one it would make me feel better of what's to come tonight.

Jaune then heads over to the Summoning room but before he arrives he is met with Ren in the Hallway.

Ren: Oh hey Jaune.

Jaune: Hey Ren

Ren: You ready for tonight?

Jaune: No I am not, I'm headed to the Summoning room to try to summon a new Servant. Hopefully I get a good one. Cause I feel like I have EMIYA luck right now.

Ren: Oh you're summoning a new Servant? Do you mind if I join you? I never seen the process on how the Servants get summoned.

Jaune: Sure just follow me to the summoning room.

Jaune and Ren head to the Summoning room as Ren examines the room.

Ren: You know I'm really glad Atlas doesn't know this place exist

Ren: You know I'm really glad Atlas doesn't know this place exist. Who knows what they will do with this technology.

Jaune: Let's hope Smallwood doesn't rat us out to the world. If that happens the entirety of Remnant would come here.

Ren: Yup.

Jaune: Anyway, let's begin.

Jaune then placed the Saint Quartz onto the Summoning Altar. As he did, the Altar lit up and in an instant, multiple blue orbs appeared in the air and connected with each other. They then turned into a right of blue sparks and swirled around with each other, forming a ring that then split into three and continued to swirl around until it turned into a pillar of light as it begins summoning a new Servant....probably. Jaune is just tapping his foot and hoping for the best. He does not want to get mapo tofu again. As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing a man wearing armor while riding a chariot, Jaune knows that he summoned a Rider-class servant. The card soon disappeared and in its place was a man.

 The card soon disappeared and in its place was a man