Chapter 16

It's a day after the Staff and Students of Beacon we're told the truth about Jaune's power. Ozpin informed Glynda about what Gilgamesh (Caster) told him and send Qrow a message to head back to Beacon as soon as possible. As the Vytal Festival is coming many students from the other 3 academies are arriving in Beacon. They are all gathered in an assembly area as Ozpin is preparing to make an announcement.

Ruby: What do you think the headmaster will announce?

Ren: It's probably about Jaune's Servants teaching the students.

Pyrrha: Oh yeah, I remember Jaune and his Servants all preparing their plans to teach the students. I even spoke to Jeanne and she said she and the other are heading to Beacon and setting up their lesson plans.

Blake: I'm more concerned for the Students that hurt Jaune.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Blake: There are some that still hate him and his power. They're jealous of him and still try to beat him like before, but they end up getting hurt by Jaune in the process. Some got the message but a few still try especially the higher years.

Nora: They can try! I'll sick my new Berserker friends to deal with them!

Ren: Nora don't. Jaune already restricted you access to the Berserkers. The only Servant he allowed you to command is Heracles and he is already a powerhouse to begin with.

Blake: Still I'm worried what the Servants will do to them.

Weiss: I just hope they don't get a session with her.

As both Yang and Weiss shiver in fear just thinking about Kiara.

Blake: What did she even do to you guys?

Yang: You don't wanna know.

Weiss: Trust me.

As Goodwitch arrives the audience settles down as Ozpin enters the stage. Alongside Merlin, Merlin (Prototype), and Sherlock Holmes. The students that saw Jaune's power were confused on why his summons are with Ozpin. As those that saw the fight with Yang in Combat Class recognise Merlin (Prototype) and Sherlock.

Ozpin: Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Now I have a special announcement to make. As all of you know of a new organisation I hired to protect Vale for the entirety of the Vytal Festival.

As Ozpin gestures to the 3 Servants as they stepped forward for the students to see.

Ozpin: Well I offered them a position to teach the students here in Beacon. They will start today, you will meet your new teachers once class starts.

The students that knew of Jaune's Semblance were shocked, his summons are going to be teaching the students. As for the students that came from the 3 Kingdoms were eager to learn from the new teachers. While another group is interested in them.