Chapter 6

Jaune has just arrived in Chaldea with his team. He proceeds to the Control Center as Da Vinci has called for him.

Da Vinci: Ah Master! So good to see that you're fine.

Jaune: It would take a lot more to take me down. So what was it you need me for?

Da Vinci: Well the deal we made for Ozpin, is that he wants us to essentially be security for Vale during the Vytal Festival.

Jaune: Oh that's right, if I recall. Vale is hosting this year.

Da Vinci: He already made a proposal to the Council of Vale. They wanted to know about our abilities to see if we can protect the citizens of Vale. So they suggested we eliminate Grimm that have been giving problems for the Huntsman and Huntresses of Vale.

Jaune: So what happened?

Da Vinci: We eliminated the Grimm problem in a matter of hours. We are planning to head over to Mt. Glenn to clear the place of Grimm.

Jaune: Oh mind if I join. I want to train my skills out there and you know spend time with the servants.

Da Vinci: Sure Master, I'll inform them that you're joining as well.

Jaune: And how goes Moriarity's plans on infiltrating the Crime Network of Vale?

Da Vinci: He informed us that he already set up a bar to gather any information going on here. So far we found what the White Fang have been planning around Vale.

Jaune: Have we sent any Servants to investigate?

Da Vinci: The Hassans are already on the case. They'll report to us if they find anything interesting.

Jaune: That's good. What about Atlas, no doubt if they find out about us, they might try something.

Da Vinci: Oh don't worry about that Master, BB has already hacked the servers in Atlas. She has full control over everything Atlas has.

Jaune just shudders as the thought of BB taking control of Atlas.

Jaune: Is the team of Servants ready to leave for Mt. Glenn?

Da Vinci: They're waiting for you master.

Jaune nods as he proceeds outside to where he meets the Servants. He sees Francis Drake, Cu Chulainn (Lancer), Fergus mac Roich, Fionna mac Cumhaill, Scathach, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Ushiwakamaru, Atalanta and Robin Hood

 He sees Francis Drake, Cu Chulainn (Lancer), Fergus mac Roich, Fionna mac Cumhaill, Scathach, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Ushiwakamaru, Atalanta and Robin Hood