Chapter 17

It's been a week since the Servants started teaching in Beacon, so far it's going well. Despite the Servants continuously beating the Students during Combat Class. Well in their perspective they hurt their Master and deserve punishment.

Jaune alongside Da Vinci and Sherlock, tested if Magecraft could be taught in Remnant. They did a few test with Jaune's Team JNPR. Jaune requested Ozpin that he be transferred back to his old Team but with Mash joining them. He agreed as they know the problem is gone as Alister is still in their holding Cell. They won't be letting him out for a long time. The tests proved to be a success, they continued testing different Magecrafts. They were able to learn Magic Circuits and due to Aura their Mana is somewhat between Medium to low power. So their power levels could allow them to survive for a small period of time against a Servant compared to their first fights against them.

Ozpin was impressed of the outcome of the Magecraft experiment. Sherlock spoke to Ozpin and discussed that this should be kept in the dark. Only a few people in Remnant should know about this, the only people that they chose to inform them of this is: Glynda, Port, Oobleck, Qrow will be informed of this when he arrives and the students of Jaune's choosing. They agreed not to tell Ironwood as he would use it for Atlas. If people found out about this it would be chaos.

The candidates that were chosen to participate on the Magecraft project were Ruby, Blake, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, and Team CFVY. Yang and Weiss were left out, they were angry about this and demanded an explanation, they all commented, "You already know the answer". Well the reason they didnt allow them is for Yang, they don't want her near any of the Servants knowing her attitude it will cause problems and for Weiss, they don't trust her due to her relations to Atlas. Since they learned she has a sister who's essentially directly reports to Ironwood. They don't want them to get any ideas.

The students each had a Caster Servant teach them Magecraft Ruby got Helena, Nora got Avicebron, Ren got Zhuge Liang, Pyrrha got Medea, Coco got Cu Chulainn (Caster), Velvet got Irisviel, Fox got Shakespeare, Yatsu got Amadeus.

They continued their Magecraft training and were proceeding successfully. They were sworn not to reveal to this to anyone and were forbidden to use it on Beacon. They were allowed to use it outside of Beacon and during training in Chaldea.

RWBY Dorm

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Besides we have our new awesome Magecraft powers that Jaune and his Servants taught us!

Weiss: Ruby quiet! You know what Jaune said about not spilling out their secret. If they found out you spread rumors about this. We are going to be in big trouble!

Yang: Oh shit you're right! Ruby you need to keep down your voice! I dont want to go back there! Understand?!

Ruby: Sorry....

Blake: Anyway you guys know your roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!

???: I wouldnt do that if I were you.