ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Ambivalence: the state of having mixed or contradictory feelings and ideas about something or someone

𝕸allory Hesperia Grindelwald. Unlucky, evening star and dark. Grindelwald, fortunately the daughter of one of the darkest, most feared dark wizards of all time, Gellert Grindelwald. Menacing, minacious and dangerous, that's all i'm ever known for, due to my name. I have met my father only fifteen times my entire life, one for every year I have been alive. Usually, when your father is in the highest, most securest cell in Azkaban, you aren't allowed to visit him. However, I have my ways and I always seem to get what I want.

"Arnold, a pleasure to see you again" I greeted with a smirk, keeping my eyes locked on the prison guard, relishing as he shivered, opening the door for me, "Thank you"

"Rule the world, rule the world, rule the world...." I heard his chant, approaching his cell.

"And how is that going for you, dear father?" I chuckled, opening the cell door to my father's stone cold block room, entering, "Ruling in the world" I mocked, waving my wrists so the dementors flew away to give us a moment alone.

"Mallory....my powerful little girl" He greeted, a devilish smirk forming on his lips as he gazed me up and down in approval, standing up when I non verbally and wandlessly released the manacles on his wrists, embracing me.

"Hm, you are positively charming today" I hummed sarcastically, wrinkling my nose at his scent and outfit, his teeth beginning to rot and he was quite disheveled. "I'm heading back tomorrow, thought I would come and see you..."

Tomorrow I would be going back to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry for my fifth year, and I would have to agree I am looking forward to it as much as I have done the past four years. Thriving off the uneasy and unsettled stature of Albus Dumbledore through my presence at Hogwarts has become one of my favourite things to do. Most people tended to stay out of my way at Hogwarts due to my name, reputation and appearance. I had inherited my father's silvery hair, light skin- almost white, the colour of the snow. I had a white eye, the type of ice that could freeze hell over if I wanted to and one black eye the could cover the whole world in never ending darkness not even the brightest sun could peer through. Not to mention my extremely sharp bone structure and high cheek bones, for some reason people seem to think that's terrifying too. I have no idea why.

"Any words for your lover?" I teased, his jaw locking as his eyes narrowing dangerously, causing me to let out a laugh, squealing at how easy it was to provoke him.

"Give him your worst" He stated slowly, wrinkling his nose up "Hell"

"Dually noted" I nodded, checking over my painted finger nails, the sharp white nails looking rather good today. "Cyrus has been rather frustrating lately-"

"Don't take anything from him Mallory, you are a Grindelwald. You are powerful, you have a greatness some only wish to have. You are my daughter, and you remind Cyrus of that" He cut me off sharply, "I have no idea why your mother married that fool"