ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

𝖂aking up to a loud noise outside my dark room was not the best waking up if i'm being honest, a groan escaping my lips as I kicked my blanket and covers down the bed, feeling the nippy November air immediately hitting my bare skin from my spindl...

𝖂aking up to a loud noise outside my dark room was not the best waking up if i'm being honest, a groan escaping my lips as I kicked my blanket and covers down the bed, feeling the nippy November air immediately hitting my bare skin from my spindly arms and legs. My genes really don't help my reputation, i'm not sure whether it's good or bad, but i'm always a cold person- in a way that the cold doesn't really bother me, I don't freeze easily like other people do which is why people say my heart is as cold as ice or stone. It's just me though. Cold and dark with one of the whitest complexions known in the universe. The end of term was approaching in a week or so, meaning majority of the Slytherins were in a foul mood whilst everyone else was in joyful moods.

It doesn't really affect me.

I'm staying at Hogwarts like I do every single year, usually with Regulus but he's been asked to go back this year, and of course is following orders. If Regulus was asked to go back, that means Sirius was asked to go back, which is the reason why he has been more grumpy the past couple of days and most probably for the rest of the week because he was going home. I don't blame him. I understand, although he seems keen to take his anger out on shouting and arguing at me or snogging other girls in bathrooms and broom cupboards as usual.

After getting ready for classes, I made my way towards the great hall for classes, stopping short when I saw familiar dark hair pinning a brunette up to the wall, his fingers tangled up in her ear as they locked lips, practically moaning and whispering to each other in pain sight. I wrinkled my nose up, feeling an uncomfortable knot in my stomach when he tucked her hair behind her ears, hearing her giggle. Disgusting.

He tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Tellement mignon" I mocked, rolling my eyes and walking past them into the great hall, scanning over the tables, ignoring James' wave over and spotting tousled hair on the Slytherin bench, making my way over there instead.

Sirius drew back from the brunette he was kissing when he heard a familiar voice speak walking past him, his eyebrows furrowing as he scanned around the hallway, ignoring the girl when she tried to pull him back in for another kiss. He had been trying to take his mind off going back home, he knows he's been extremely moodier the past couple of days but he couldn't bare to fathom the idea of seeing his vile parents again. Being in their awful presence and probably seeing his deranged cousin when they visit. So he'd found the Hufflepuff before he was going to breakfast and quickly grabbed her to take his mind off anything.

She's not his type. Not his type at all, a curly brunette with bright green eyes, freckles dotting her skin at her button nose, small red lips. She's pretty. But not his type- he didn't really like her, and it was probably awful what he was doing but he couldn't bring himself to care. He's not sure what his type really is, he just always imagined he would know when he saw them, or talked to them, watching the stars with them, laughing or teasing each other when it's playful and light hearted.