ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55

"𝕴 can't believe it, two bloody years left" James muttered, leaning against the window the compartment, his legs stretched out of Remus' on the floor, just beside mine and Sirius', his toes touching Remus'

"𝕴 can't believe it, two bloody years left" James muttered, leaning against the window the compartment, his legs stretched out of Remus' on the floor, just beside mine and Sirius', his toes touching Remus'. It turns out all of us except Noelle have exceptionally long, spindly legs.

"I know, I still feel like a third year" Peter piped up, munching on a liquorice wand beside Noelle and across from Sirius, although you could say Sirius and I considering we were sat closer together, my head on his shoulder, Remus and Noelle reading a book together, the girl peering over him to read the same pages, squeezing his thigh when she was done reading to flick over.

"I don't. I feel like i'm twenty two" I scoffed, hearing Sirius chuckle, absentmindedly playing with my snowy hair between his fingers, smirking slightly when James and Peter engaged in a conversation about everything next year. I brought my leather journal out of my bag, flickering through the pages looking for a specific one, humming when I found two words on the page I wanted. I spoke them nonverbally in my mind and then his name, letting out an amused sound when I felt more connected to him.

Sirius twitched his nose, simply enjoying the train ride or well being close to the Slytherin girl beside him, whiffs of her rose and mint perfume filling up his lungs, making his head dizzy in the best way possible. He didn't really know her plans for the summer and when he would be able to see her, knowing her spontaneousness deciding she would do random things when she felts like it. It's dangerous to be that type of way in case she regrets it later, but he finds it more admirable, it's fun how unpredictable life can be sometimes, that's what drew them together. They are both unpredictable.

He sighs softly, twisting the silvery stands around his fingers, relishing in the way they're silky and glide across his skin. He's always prideful of his hair, he was afterall known for his hair, but he had to admit it wasn't as soft and silky as hers. He furrows his brows when he felt a voice speak in his head, glancing down in more confusion when he realises that voice belonged to her,

'Fucking hell she's so gorgeous'

'What the fuck' He thought, the girl lifting her head off his shoulder to look at him, his teeth clamping down on his lip when her monochrome eyes sparkled and she grinned widely, his heart pounding in his chest from the sight,

'What the fuck indeed. It's cool, isn't it?' I asked inside of his head whilst not talking out loud, the boy parting his lips in disbelief, shaking his head,

'This is a dream. This is a dream. Why are you in my head speaking to me?....'

'Oh I invented my own spell. Animo Loqui. It means 'talk to your mind' in Latin. You say the spell and then the person's name and then you can talk to them inside their head without actually speaking' I explained, his eyebrows shooting to the top of his forehead before he displayed the infamous Black smirk on his lips,