ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

𝕿he following morning, the both of us woke up early to get ready for the day to have breakfast before we would be heading for the train which was leaving Platform 9 and 3/4 at eleven o'clock on the dot and we had to drive there using a muggle car...

𝕿he following morning, the both of us woke up early to get ready for the day to have breakfast before we would be heading for the train which was leaving Platform 9 and 3/4 at eleven o'clock on the dot and we had to drive there using a muggle car, considering the whole family were muggles. After showering, I put on my black fitted skirt, paired with a black turtleneck to cover my new handprint and my leather jacket over the top with my calf high leather boots. I wore opaque tights on my legs to give them a slightly darker tone compared to my almost white skin tone which completely juxtaposed to Noelle's tanned skin.

We were quite the opposites really, I had really light skin and almost white hair and she had tanned skin with dark hair. I was tall for a girl around 5'7 feet tall, whereas she was 5'4 which is around average. Obviously, she was a muggleborn ravenclaw and I was a pureblood slytherin....We had a contrast in each other, yet we seemed to make this sort of friendship work. Wherever Noelle is, i'm there and wherever I am, Noelle is. We had each other's backs. If someone said something about one of us, Noelle would strike back with a snarky, clever comment and I would put them in the hospital wing, whether it was a duel, or a fight...I would always win.

We arrived at the platform around ten am, leaving us an hour to get on board and settled before the train would be leaving. As the Winters couldn't get through to the magical platform, we had to say goodbye on the muggle side, to which I reluctantly let Elspeth hug me goodbye, which she seemed to be pleased about, knowing my feelings towards physical contact. Noelle and I made our way through the wall onto the platform, eyes instantly glued to the two of us as we walked through with the trolleys our trunks were on. I winked at a second year, smirking when he visibly gulped, and started shaking.

'Is that Mallory Grindelwald?'

'I don't know if she's terrifying or beautiful'

'She's powerful'

'She's just like her father, stay away from her'

"Mal, I don't know whether I love it or hate it when you do that" She commented, eyeing the shaken up boy, glancing around at the prying eyes on us, sending dirty looks to people who glared daggers at me. I was unbothered. I am Mallory Grindelwald, not Gellert Grindelwald, I have never done anything wrong....technically.

"I like it" I hummed with a smile, handing my things over to the man and taking my flask of firewhiskey out of my jacket, taking a sip, when it was taken out of my hands.

"It's ten o'clock in the morning!" she scolded, trying to hold it down low so I would have to bend down to get it off her.

"Exactly, ten o'clock in the fucking morning, I need to be atleast tipsy by the time I have the displeasure of greeting Dumbledore" I grumbled, snatching the flask off her and drinking some more, relishing in the burning sensation in my throat. "Come on, let's go" I urged, still not paying attention to the stares I was receiving, i'm used to them now.