ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70

𝕽egulus grunted irritably, increasing his self control so he didn't end up throttling the obnoxious snobs stood in front of him

He peers over his shoulder to the snow haired girl balanced on her broom a few inches off the ground behind him, a bored expressive on her face as she checked her chipped black nails, the middle one typically white for the monochrome girl. She smirks when she looks up to him, knowing she'd got herself the easy job handing the captaincy to him and settling for co-captain, so she didn't have to deal with the incompetent idiots.

"Silence!" He demanded in his harsh, intimidating voice he'd inherited from being a Black, a voice he's heard Orion Black use plenty of times to demand order in a place. Everyone knows not to go against a Black in the first place, their eyes can be like ice chips and their voices can send shivers down your spine. On top of that, everyone knows you don't go against a Black brother with Mallory Grindelwald around, she's incredibly protective of the two brothers and she's known to make you know that.

"That one on the end won't make it, Reggie, he was feeling up his own arse two minutes ago" I sighed, playing with one of my braids Sirius had done earlier for me, the tousled haired boy glancing to me in disbelief before settling his gaze on the flushed boy.

"Unbelievable. This isn't a copulation club, it's fucking quidditch. Play with yourself elsewhere!" He hissed, sending the boy off immediately, a smirk tugging on my lips from him as he turned back around to me, ignoring the rest of the trying out group, "Des idiots, tous. Criez-les en allemand et fixez-les dans les yeux, Mallie"

"Aye aye captain" I nodded, hopping off my broom and stepping forward, allowing my unnerving eyes to stare through into all of their souls individually, Regulus observing closely for any instant signs of fear or recoiling to send them off.

"Fuck, they're an odd mix aren't they?" I hummed a loud, stepping closer to one well built fourth year in particular with a smug smirk on his lips, though it wavered when my pupils turned into slits and I ran my tongue over my lips at him.

"Yes, love, yes they are. Apparently anyone thinks they can just try out these days, it's pathetic" He scoffed behind me with a wrinkled nose, my head snapping to a fellow fifth year who mumbled to his friend,

"Apparently we allow anyone to watch our practices too"

I glanced up to where James and Sirius were resting in the stands, watching with plain expressions on their faces. James wasn't taking any notes, he wasn't there to be able to learn tactics or cheat with Sirius, he simply just wanted to watch Regulus and I, much like Sirius did.

"Stellen Sie sich vor, Sie sind so unsicher, dass es Sie stört, andere Leute beobachten Sie. Ihr müsst wissen, dass ihr massiv unzulänglich seid!" I spoke venomously in his face when I walked up to him, staring him deadly into his eyes, feeling satisfied when he stumbled backwards on to the floor.