ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"𝕱ucking ghosts, I loathe them all" Noelle grumbled, slipping into a seat beside me at breakfast, my head lifting up to smirk at the Ravenclaw, "Moaning Myrtle decided it would be the perfect opportunity to wail about her death to me, all I wante...

"𝕱ucking ghosts, I loathe them all" Noelle grumbled, slipping into a seat beside me at breakfast, my head lifting up to smirk at the Ravenclaw, "Moaning Myrtle decided it would be the perfect opportunity to wail about her death to me, all I wanted was to wash my hands. Big yellow eyes and shit, i'm never going to that bathroom ever again even if i'm desperate"

"Good morning, Nox" I snorted, sipping on my coffee as she growled, plating up some food, "Maybe Myrtle found comfort in you, eagle code of honour and all"

"Piss off, I don't know why she likes that bathroom, it's got the weirdest architecture, you'll probably like it, snakes and-"

"Which bathroom is this?" I questioned, pondering for a few moments, drumming my nails on the wood table.

"Moaning Myrtle's bathroom up by Ravenclaw tower, no one ever goes in there, she does a good job of that"

Holy Shit.

"Snakes and big yellow eyes?"

"Yes, Mal, I have no idea why it's not near the dungeons for you all, it seems more Slytherin than Ravenclaw if anything" She hummed, everything clicking into place in my mind.

"Because if it was in the dungeons, it would be too obvious, he needed to put it somewhere unexpected. Not near the Slytherin common room, the Gryffindor's are too oblivious anyway so they would probably unintentionally find it and report to Dumbledore or whoever was in charge. Hufflepuff's would be too welcoming and cover it in plants and flowers, Ravenclaw is the only option. Riddles, and curiosity they would undoubtedly research about it but wouldn't take it further because they have no interest in snakes, they'd rather go into further depth about useless knowledge no one cares for" I pondered out loud, feeling conflicted about the thought of me knowing where the Chamber now was. Mcgonagall told me not to go looking, and in theory I haven't gone looking, I just happened to realise myself. But why hasn't it been destroyed, surely they must have found it?

"Seriously trying not to be offended right now, useless knowledge no one cares for?" She scoffed, even though I wasn't properly listening, I was too enthralled in my own theory.

Dumbledore must know where the Chamber is, as much as I hate to admit it, he's wise and he has a great fountain of knowledge especially about this castle. If he's the big 'muggle lover' like he claims to be after what he did to my father, as headmaster surely he would seek for the chamber to be destroyed. Unless he knows something, and he has a plan. A plan that would involve things to fall in the way he wants it to fall, a plan for the future.

"Mal? Mal!"

"Fucking hell, Noelle, burst my eardrum why don't you?" I hissed, placing my hand over the ear she basically just shouted down.

"Oh so you are alive, for a second there I thought you had changed yourself into a statue, with your spooky eyes and all" She remarked, a light chuckle escaping my lips.