ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52

{Mature chapter- read at your own will or skip- it will make no change to the rest of the book}

"𝖄ou live to test my patience" I muttered, walking beside the long haired boy with my arms folded over my chest, scowling at the way he chuckled,

"You're not still bitter we beat you in the match are you?" He teased, reminding me of the quidditch match we had lost to Gryffindor because apparently James distracted Regulus somehow and caught the snitch before him around fifteen minutes into the game, meaning I hadn't scored enough goals to beat the 150 points Gryffindor had gotten. Gryffindor won the quidditch cup. We lost. I lost.

Sirius rolled his eyes at the girl's growl, her plump lips pursed together and her eyebrows furrowed showing the creases in her brow bone. He liked teasing her about his win, riling her up the way they had done for years, he got to see her pout and also if he admitted it truthfully, she was hot when she was mad. He grinned, pausing in the empty hallway, bumping his front into her side and pushing her against the wall, relishing in the way she kept her face stoic and refused to meet his eyes.

"Rory....." He sang, drawing out the last syllables of the nickname, pinning me up against the walls with his hands resting either side of me, my arms remaining folded over my chest as I looked around the hallways, my heart thumping at being able to smell his attractive scent and his body heat from us being in a close proximity.

"You're pissing me off, Sirius" I mumbled, finally meeting his eyes after draping my arms around his torso, pulling him closer to me, a mocking pout on his lips that made me push him away again, my jaw wiring shut. He hummed, edging closer peppering kisses along my jaw line, my eyes fluttering closed, slowly wrapping my arms around his waist again feeling him smile against my jaw,

"Let me make it up to you" He murmured, beginning to kiss down to her throat, leaning into her body, her scent intoxicating him completely causing his head to spin, his teeth nipping at her pulse, relishing in the way she lets out a soft sigh, tilting her head up to give him more room to work with.

"We're meant to be studying" I reminded him, exhaling harshly as he marked my neck, sliding his hands down from the wall to my waist, gripping it tightly, my bones ached in the most magnificent way possible.  He's like a devil, tempting me, calling me to him- and I will always give in to the devil. I moaned quietly when he bit down below my ear after teasingly trailing his wet tongue over the sweet spot.

"Okay then" He uttered, pulling backwards and standing in front of me with a grin, raising his hands up innocently, causing me to furrow my eyebrows again. He knows exactly what he's doing. He wants me to give in and tell him I want him now. I wasn't going to give in.

"Alright" I nodded much to his disappointment, beginning to walk by his side again, a smirk playing on my lips, sliding my palm around his waist, purposely into the back pocket of his trousers, success running through my veins when he cursed under his breath, stumbling slightly,