ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

𝕴 stormed through the hallways towards the dungeons, my fists clenched and anger surging through my veins

𝕴 stormed through the hallways towards the dungeons, my fists clenched and anger surging through my veins. My eyes were white and black yet all I could see was red. Indignation. Exasperation. Outrage. These words didn't cut the way I was feeling right now. I had only spoken to Remus a handful of times but that boy was not a freak, he was not ugly because of the way he looked, he was entertaining and innocent. I crashed open the black doors, scanning my eyes around the common room, people backing away in fear of my appearance.

When Mallory Grindelwald is angered, people tend to run away. Nobody wants to get on her bad side.

They suffer.

My orbs immediately found Avery and Mulciber in the far corner of the common room, an open cut on Avery's lip, his jaw bruised and Mulciber had a black eye. I suppose that's all Sirius could do before he was dragged away from the pair. Nothing is here to stop me now. I clicked my tongue, walking over and taking a seat in front of them, crossing one leg over the other and checking over my nails, the two stopping their laughter and turning to me.

"What happened to you two uglies?" I questioned, lifting my gaze to them, the two of them trying not to shudder. "Oh. Oh wait-. Did you get your repulsive arses beaten up?"

"Piss off Grindelwald"

"No, no I don't think I will" I replied, edging closer to them, gesturing to them to come nearer, before I gripped both of their chins forcefully, "You fucking go near Remus Lupin again and I swear to fucking Merlin, what Sirius Black did to you will be nothing to what I will do to you" I spat, pushing them away before my fists smashed into both of their faces at once, making their faces prettier. The more blood and bruise that colours their natural expression the better, "That's just a taster of what I will do to you, do you understand?"

"You bitc-"

"I said do you understand!" I roared, smashing my fist down on the table, both of them jumping as they couldn't see me from their swollen faces, "Don't go to Madame Pomfrey. I will know and I will do it all over again. Worse"

"In a good mood, Mallie?" Regulus hummed, laughing when I flipped him off, walking up to my dorm slowly, healing my blooded knuckles. Funny. They preach blood purity and supremacy, yet I here I was with their 'great blood' on my knuckles.

•••

The following morning, I got up earlier than usual, having had an early night to myself reading up on parseltongue and the dark arts still, drifting off to sleep by half ten. I showered, the scolding water burning my pale skin as I stood, staring at my blank, dark walls, allowing it to drip down me. After getting ready, bringing my leather jacket over my shoulders, taking my bag and heading out of my dorm, making my way towards the great hall.

"Merlin, Mal Grindelwald awake before eight o'clock, someone pinch me" Noelle commented as I slid into my seat beside her at the eagle table, swatting her arm.