ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51

𝕾irius had never been so nervous and anxious before now

𝕾irius had never been so nervous and anxious before now. He's always been a confident, self-assured person who rarely blushed and could flirt his way out of anything. But this was different. Mallory made him nervous, shy, sheepish, hell- she made him a blushing mess if she simply smiled or looked at him. He felt a bundle of nerves settle in his stomach, causing his legs to nearly buckle underneath him at the feeling. This was it. Their first date. The date he had spent countless nights planning so it would be absolutely perfect for them, he even took James on the same date to see what he thought, though it wasn't to James taste.

Sirius took that as a good sign. James was theatrical, cheesy and sappy, Mallory would murder him if he did anything like that- although he would kill to see her reaction if he took her to the pink tea shop in Hogsmeade. Perhaps he would as a joke on their fourth or fifth date- he planned to get there, he's never fancied anyone as much as he fancies his Rory. It's like the world pauses when she's with him, though his heart beats faster. He thinks about her, he dreams about her, he writes about her....his mind is consumed by her.

He's fucking nervous.

He'd spent an hour and half on his hair, whilst the boys tried to choose his outfit, all having their own ideas. Remus told him to wear a knitted sweater with some jeans and converse for casual, James said some khakis with a puffy shirt and jacket, and Peter said some jeans and a sweatshirt with some trainers. He knows better though. He knows she likes the way he dresses usually, so he settles for some dark skinny jeans, a black shirt with the buttons popped open to reveal his chest and silver chains, matched with his customary leather jacket and combat boots.

He swallowed thickly, tilting his head back to breathe out, the cool nippy hair stinging his lungs as he waited out at the courtyard for the girl, his shaking hand gripping the singular red rose he's been accustomed to give her, like he said last time- he thinks one singular perfect rose means more than a million ordinary ones. Because she was extraordinary.

"I'm disappointed, where's the dog costume?" I voiced, watching him jump and turn to me as I appeared beside him, my cheeks blushing faintly when his lips parted eyeing me up and down. I put effort into this, I really put effort into this, I had Noelle, Regulus and even Marlene in my dorm with me helping me get ready to decide on my outfit and makeup. I really went to town on this.

He looked as prepossessing as always. His dark locks dusting his collarbones, pushed back slightly where his silver earring dangled down to his jawline. He was fashioning his leather jacket, a black shirt with his buttons popped open to reveal his chest that made he stare for a few moments, though it was lost by him looking at me for the same time.

His mouth ran dry at the sight of her, his heart in his throat thumping. Fuck- she was beautiful. Beyond beautiful. He soaks in the low waisted black jeans clinging to her thighs, down to where they flare at her ankles over her boots. The white lace top showing off every perfect ounce of her skin, covered her own oversized leather jacket she wears, touching the tops of her thighs- she's admitted before it's a man's jacket, but she says the women's ones aren't the same of which he agreed to.