ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

𝕴 groaned, stepping into the Great hall late for dinner, bursting the doors open wordlessly and wandlessly, drawing the attention of the entire room

𝕴 groaned, stepping into the Great hall late for dinner, bursting the doors open wordlessly and wandlessly, drawing the attention of the entire room. I was in a bad mood. An extremely bad mood. Sirius was being a prick- we had our usual fight about quidditch, of which he retorted to that I'm cheating because there's no way I can be as good as I am, plus we stole their training slot after clearing it with Slughorn, which wound him more up at me because they had the worst time. People have been extremely irritating the entire day.....and it's my that time of the month. So, i'm in an extremely bad mood.

Everyone knows when Mallory Grindelwald is in a bad mood.

I glanced around from the doors, meeting as many pairs of eyes as possible, relishing in the way they shivered or cowered, my tongue running over my lips as I grinned, until it immediately dropped, finding a pair of grey ones, narrowed at me. I rolled my own, walking forward in the silence, straight down the middle, past my usual spot at the Gryffindor table and towards the professor's table, my arms folded over my chest as everyone watched my every move.

"What can I do for you, Mallory?" Mcgonagall questioned as I stood directly infront of her, feeling twinkling blue eyes on me from the seat beside as I took some parchment out of my bag, handing it to her, the professor taking it in her own hands to read over as I waited.

"A bad day, Mallory?" Dumbledore spoke calmly, my eyes flickering to his as he smiled faintly, dipping his hand into his pocket, pulling out one of my blue lollipops, handing it to me.

"Ja. Ich war den ganzen Tag mit verdammten Idioten zusammen. Vielen Dank" I scoffed, taking the lollipop and unwrapping it before popping it into my mouth, turning around to find the great hall's eyes on me, "And apparently i'm an artefact in a museum to be gawked at"

"Stop being a brat, Rory" Sirius voiced from the table, Noelle repeatedly shaking her head at him as my eyes snapped to him, his eyes boring into mine. I wordlessly cast a 'levicorpus' on him, dragging him in the air over to me, his arms folding over his chest as I dropped him down on the floor, "I was eating"

"No, you weren't. You were bitching about me" I challenged after taking my lollipop out of my mouth, raising my eyebrow at him, Dumbledore sighing behind us, as Mcgonagall continued to read my essay.

"There's a lot to bitch about"

"Really? There's nothing about you to talk about at all" I hummed, observing his left eye twitching, his jaw locking in anger, some students sucking in a breath.

"That's not what everyone else thinks, maybe you're too narcissistic to think about anyone else" He remarked, a chuckle escaping my lips as I stepped closer, flickering my monochrome eyes between his,

"Don't you Gryffindors preach self love, Sirius? I'd rather be a narcissist than a blood traitor" I teased, murmurs and gasps throughout the hall at my words, James standing up in case he needed to step in.