ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60

𝕿hree weeks

𝕿hree weeks. He's not seen her in three weeks, been in her presence for three weeks, seen her angelic face or felt for cold, soft skin. Three whole weeks. He was mad, angry like they knew he would be as time went on, his sadness submerging into anger. Remus, Peter and Noelle left after the first week, with a promise he'd tell them if he sees her or she comes back, instead of reading an odd few words in a letter she would send to say she was okay. That was all he got. A few words of confirmation. She said she hadn't left him, she needed space but it sure felt like she had left him and ran from her problems, a problem he has no idea what.

She's his girlfriend, how is he supposed to help her if she won't tell him what's going on and just runs away.

The Potters and Regulus tried to take his mind off the girl, but he knew he was being rather snappy and short tempered with them which they didn't deserve which is why he locked himself in his room most of the time so he didn't take his anger out on them. He was glad Regulus was still with them, their parents not daring to come as they believed he was still with Mallory and knew she would do something if they tried to take him away. He also knew Regulus was getting extremely close to James in his time here without her and him barely present and he didn't know if it made him happy or if it fuelled his anger more.

He growled to himself, looking on his bed to where her jersey laid on his pillow like usual so he could be as close to her as possible, though he scent was beginning to fade from the sweatshirt. It was pathetic, ridiculous how he was acting about this, it's not like she's gone forever but when you love someone as strongly as he loves her, you don't want to he apart from them. So he wasn't ashamed to admit he cried himself to sleep most nights, wishing for her to be beside him in his arms, cuddling into his body, laughing and teasing him. He misses her, more than anything.

He wants to know what he did wrong.

He blinks down at the parchment, crumpled pieces around him he had discarded or thrown away because he said the wrong thing or a tear had dropped, smudging the ink. He didn't want her to know he had been crying like a fool over her. He settles back in his chair after writing his last note, staring down at the words on the parchment,

'My Rory,

I need to see you. I don't care if you're ready, i'm coming to find you whether you want me to or not. I'm coming for you, Rory.

Please.

-Sirius ♡︎'

"Come on Rory" He muttered to himself, sending the letter to her, and packing up his trunk to try and occupy the his mind so he doesn't feel the nervousness building up in his stomach. After he finished, he decided to go for a shower, stepping in to the hot water, his thoughts occupied by the snow haired girl, lathering on his citrus shampoo, humming to himself. He stepped out, wrapping his towel around his waist, opening the door to his bedroom, freezing at the sight, his heart pounding in his chest.