ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

"𝕺h for fuck sake, Mal, please put it away" Noelle groaned, guiding me through the hallways of the castle as I had my nose enveloped in one of the books from the restricted section that I stole the other day, "Mal? Mallory?"

The brunette bit her lip, scanning her eyes around the hallways for someone familiar. She had a lesson in three minutes in the complete opposite direction but she knew if she stopped guiding the snow haired girl through the hallways, she'd stop and stay still as she carried on reading, in her own little world. Once you give Mallory Grindelwald a book, particularly one she's not supposed to have, you've lost her until she's ready or willing to stop- no matter how hard you try. She grinned, seeing a fleck of blonde hair up ahead, waving her hand,

"Peter!" The blonde haired boy's ears pricked up hearing his name being called out, a smile flashing on his face at the sight of the ravenclaw and the slytherin a little way away, moving over towards them when she gestured for him to come, the brunette opening her mouth before he could speak, "Please can you make sure she gets where she needs to, i've got divination across the entire castle?"

"Yeah, where is she-" He cut himself off when she nodded appreciatively, squeezing him arm and rushing off, leaving him alone with the snow haired girl, his blue eyes scanning over the girl. He wondered how she could be so into her reading at such an odd time and place, "Where are you going, Mal?" He questioned, not really expecting an answer, before scanning around the hallways, placing his hand lightly and respectively on her upper back, beginning to lead her somewhere despite not really knowing where. He was planning to go to the kitchens as it was a free period, he doubted she wanted to go there though.

His eyes lit up when he spotted the messy haired boy up ahead, with the copper haired girl, her being rather polite. After their date in Hogsmeade, Lily had respectfully said she enjoyed it but wasn't really interested in dating at the moment, which didn't seem to upset James as he was hopeful for the future, she was certainly more tolerable with the boy now than she was. He manoeuvred the girl over to James and Lily, standing her beside the two of them,

"I'm going to the kitchens, Noelle said she needs to go somewhere but I don't know where. It's your turn" He said to his friend, before disappearing off into the direction of the basement to the kitchens, James turning from the red headed girl to the snow haired one, seeming to be into her reading.

"Where are you heading, love?" The boy quizzed, grinning at the girl he's started to enjoy the presence of, his hazel eyes scanning over the hallways when she didn't answer, tucking her under his arm and glancing down to her page. Dark magic. Of course that's what she was reading.

"She's so rude" Lily muttered to the boy as though she wasn't in plain sight there, rolling her eyes when she didn't even respond to the insult.

"You can be too" James replied honestly with a light sigh, not really paying attention to Lily when her green eyes widened and rather on his friend, "Well you're not in a lesson, not the kitchens, I doubt you'll be going to the Slytherin common room if Noelle was taking you. Library possibly? But you already have your book- let's just go for a stroll, although I am booked in ten minutes to help a third year in Quidditch-"