ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

𝕴t had been a few days since the quidditch match and Sirius was definitely feeling better, considering he was bounding though the corridors, bragging to anyone who would listen that he survived death

𝕴t had been a few days since the quidditch match and Sirius was definitely feeling better, considering he was bounding though the corridors, bragging to anyone who would listen that he survived death. He was doing it purposely annoy me. He only did it when I was around and had that stupid smirk on his face and winked at me. He'd finally been able to take the awful bandage off his head when Madame Pomfrey said he could leave, though I had to keep my bandage on my bruised hand. Alongside that, i've been coerced by Dumbledore not do any wandless magic until my hand is back to normal and fully healed- though I can't hold my wand either, i'm relying on non verbal.

"What have you got now?" Regulus muttered as I strolled through the hallways slowly with him, my bag and his slung on one of his shoulders.

"Care of Magical Creatures down in the forrest I believe. I can afford to be a little late" I told him, "Why? What are you in?"

"Free period. I have transfiguration after that and charms after that, then i'm done for the day. Although I do have a rather big potions assignment to do later..." He sighed, running a hand through his tousled locks, a hum escaping my lips,

"I have astronomy tonight, fucking stars, I just want to sleep in my cold, dark bed" I grumbled, hearing him bark out a laugh, glancing at me out of the corner of his eye, "You're telling me you actually know which star is which when they all look the same? I swear you people make it up and go along to try and trick people like me and get away with it because we have no fucking clue"

"Oh no, you've figured us out!" He gasped, mockingly, breathing out heavily when I growled through my teeth, "It's difficult but Sirius taught me since I can remember. I mean it's hard to miss his star, the brightest one in the fucking sky"

"Bright star, stupid brain. How awful for him" I joked, the both of us pausing when we heard a patter of footsteps behind us. The patter turning into a run. The run turning into a sprint until I was lifted off my feet with a yelp, hearing a loud laugh as he carried on running down the hallway with me,

"Potter! You forgot her bag!" Regulus called out, with the bag on his shoulder, the two boys pausing, my arms wrapping around Sirius' neck when James ran back towards Regulus, the grey eyed boy looking down at me with a grin,

"Hi" He whispered, my face trying to keep straight as I looked up at him, though when his grin widened, an uncontrollable smile etched its way onto my face.

Sirius gazed down at the snow haired girl in his arms, thoroughly enjoying watching her trying to fight off her smile, her nose and lips twitching until she gave in and smiled at him, his heart warming in his chest at the sight. He held her tighter to him, covering her more with her oversized leather jacket with one of his hands, her long eyelashes fluttering up at him as she hummed softly.

"Hi. Motive for kidnapping me?" I asked, as James ran back with my bag, "I'll see you later, Reggie!" I yelled loudly, causing the two of them to wince,