ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

𝕿he following morning, I woke up quite late for the day, leaving myself just thirty minutes before classes started and I would have to get ready, make my way to the great hall to pick up my timetable and make my way to class

𝕿he following morning, I woke up quite late for the day, leaving myself just thirty minutes before classes started and I would have to get ready, make my way to the great hall to pick up my timetable and make my way to class. I was quite happy with the fact I decided to have a shower before I went to bed last night, quite enjoying my time under the scolding water at midnight, darkness surrounding me. Fortunately for me, I had my own dorm room in the dungeons due to the fact there was no more space in the other girl's' dorm, however I knew they just didn't want me to be in their dorm at night therefore whined to Slughorn, which ending me in having my own dorm room and bathroom. I'm not complaining, I'd prefer to have my own space anyway.

I got dressed in my uniform, having my green and silver tie hanging loosely around the collar of my white shirt, the first couple of buttons of my shirt being undone, the trim of my black lace bra visible. I straightened my white hair with the flick of my wand before sliding it into the band around the top of my thigh under my skirt, shrugging my black leather jacket on over the top. Spraying my rose and mint perfume, adding my silver jewellery. I slung my bag over my shoulder, heading out of my dorm room after locking the door, beginning to head in the direction of the great hall, walking against the crowd of people making their way to lessons.

"Ah Miss Grindelwald, i've been waiting for you" Slughorn greeted at the doors of the great hall, handing me my timetable.

"Thank you for waiting, Professor, I'm afraid I got carried away this morning helping a few first year students to their lessons when they set off early with their own timetables. I'm really taking this prefect duty seriously and wanted to help" I replied with my most dazzling smile, holding the timetable in my hand.

"Not to worry, my dear, i'm glad to hear you are doing your duty well. Keep up the good work" He responded cheerily, it's almost sickening how jolly the man can be sometimes, "Well you better go, you have transfiguration with Professor Mcgonagall first. If she asks, tell her you have been with me"

"Thank you, sir. Enjoy your day"

"You as well, Miss Grindelwald" He nodded as I spun around, rolling my eyes and making my way towards the transfiguration classroom, taking my sweet time.

"Oh, Miss Grindelwald, we are thrilled you have decided to grace us with your presence" Mcgonagall announced as I walked into the classroom, my black high heels clicking against the floor as I beamed.

"As am I, Professor, it's an honour to be here"

"And what, may I ask, is the reason for you lack of punctuality this morning?"

"Probably practicing necromancy or something" I heard Sirius scoff from my left, James snickering beside him. I paid no attention to them, keeping my eyes locked forward as my head with lifted up high.

"As intriguing as necromancy sounds, I was helping a few first years around to their lessons, I found them wandering the dungeons looking for the potions classroom. I happened to speak to Professor Slughorn if you don't believe my alibi, which I highly doubt you don't, you can check with him"