ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56

𝕾irius groaned stirring from his slumber, feeling the light seeping through his blinds on the early summer morning, his face buried into into his pillow as he slept on his front, the dark covers up to his waist

𝕾irius groaned stirring from his slumber, feeling the light seeping through his blinds on the early summer morning, his face buried into into his pillow as he slept on his front, the dark covers up to his waist. He smiled to himself, relaxing when he felt a cold, soft palm rest in between his shoulder blades, listening to a soft hum beside him. His girlfriend. His angel. His Rory. He stretched his legs out down the bed, patting his arm around for her, sighing softly when his hand felt her knee, though it was at his arms length of the bed.

He groaned again, turning over to face her, his eyes blinking open and closed a few times to adjust to the light, his lips dry and warm as they kept sealed together. He finds her sitting up against the headboard with her legs stretched out and her leather journal resting on her lap with an enchanted quill she's using to take notes. She looks soft and vulnerable at this time instead of sarcastic and witty and it makes his heart swell largely in his chest.

"Good morning" He rasped out, looking up at me from my position on his bed, the huskiness from his voice sending tingles down my spine. I glanced down, smoothing my hand over his bare back, his grey eyes soft from sleep, so much so I couldn't help myself from mumbling back teasingly,

"You look like a sugar puff"

"What's that? Some kind of Hufflepuff cult?" He ponders, trailing his finger over my knee, closing his eyes and yawning when I snickered,

"It's a type of cereal, you idiot" I muttered, not being able to keep the smile on my lips from his dumbfounded expression, blinking at me with a pout, "Oh Snuffles, it's a good job your cute........oh wait"

"It's too early to be like this, thestral" He mumbled, snuggling up to my legs comfortably, my eyebrows raising travelling my hand from his palm up to his hair, absentmindedly playing with his soft locks whilst looking over my notes, thinking about the red lines indented on his hidden face from his pillow, his cheeks warm. He grumbles to himself, nudging his head against my hip when I didn't acknowledge him, "Rory......."

"Sirius" I hummed finally, twisting his hair around my fingers, a dramatic sigh leaving his lips causing my lips to quirk upwards knowing exactly what he wanted. Sirius was an affectionate, cuddly person at times, he couldn't help it and I certainly wasn't against it if it was him. Anyone else would get a blunt no and hex for suggesting so.

"Can you put that away for a just a little while?...." He murmured, his voice muffled against my skin, his hand still resting on my knees, smoothing the skin. I placed my notebook down on the bed side table with my quill, sliding back down the bed much to his pleasure, a groan leaving my own lips when he snatched me down, snaking his arms around me and pulling me into his chest.

She's still moody and grumpy like usual, even though she's up before him and looking through her notebook which had been a normal occurrence for the first couple of days of summer. Monty had tried to make sure there was no funny business or anything happening in his house, but Mallory decided to tell him they've already had sex and it's healthy in a relationship, much to his exasperation and embarrassment, James finding it particularly amusing until Mia had swatted and scolded him.