ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

"𝖂hat's up with you?" James snickers when I grumble, strutting into the transfiguration classroom early, finding the Marauders already there with Mcgonagall as we all had a free period and then this class

"This morning has not been my morning. I had to wake up at fucking six for quidditch which I've already screamed at Higgs for but he told me to take it up with Slughorn. So I went to Slughorn and argued with him for ten minutes, got my way of course, went for a fucking shower and which I cut myself because my razor fell off the shelf I have, now Minnie you must understand those razors are lethal, one tiny pin prick and you're bleeding like fucking Niagara Falls...."

"That's true" She nodded to the four boys who looked to the professor and then back to me to continue as I huffed,

"I left that, couldn't be arsed with the plaster shit, then guess my luck, a fucking bad hair day, I have this piece of hair that will not part to the right side no matter how hard I try, then I ran into Regulus literally on the way here, ended up spilling coffee all over myself so I had to go back and change into my other clothes...and then you will not believe this....my spare skirt ripped so i'm wearing this that's nearly showing half of my arse, not that i'm too bothered, I just had a third year try to ask me out on a fucking date!" I finished with a heavy breath, the five of them looking at me stunned, Sirius flickering his eyes down to my skirt, causing James to smack his arm, "I have shorts on"

"Sounds like quite the morning" Peter spoke quietly with a small smile as I sat down in my seat in front of James and Sirius, to the right of Remus and Peter.

"I'd offer you some chocolate to make you feel better but uh- you can't. I'm sorry" Remus muttered, ruffling his hand through his hair, my eyebrows raising when a waffle was shoved in my face by James,

"You didn't come to breakfast, so I brought this" He told me with a crooked grin that made my heart warming as I took it from him, calming down considerably,

"Thank you, James" I hummed, his hand finding mine, slipping my tablets in my palm, causing me to swallow them without a drink easily, wrinkling my nose up and shifting in my seat, my monochrome eyes finding grey ones, staring at me.

Sirius gazed at the Slytherin girl utterly confused by her words. Bad hair day? He thought her hair looked perfect, the same as always. She looked perfect, despite the moody look on her face, her full pink lips pouted together and the lines on her forehead when she frowned permanently, his heart strings tugging inside of him though he had no idea why. He rested his chin on his hand, watching the way she combed through her straight hair with her fingers, her lion head ring rested on her finger.

I groaned, dropping my head down on the desk, covering my face with my arms, closing my eyes and wishing for this day to be over already. I heard everyone else beginning to file into the classroom for the lesson, Alice gently tapping my arm causing me to snap my head up to meet her soft and concerned gaze, a warm smile on her face,