ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

𝕿he very first match of the season is Slytherin vs Ravenclaw, meaning I would be playing Noelle's house team

𝕿he very first match of the season is Slytherin vs Ravenclaw, meaning I would be playing Noelle's house team. Ravenclaws thought rationally around what plays they were going to do, wise and used that to focus on the task itself. Whereas, we were cunning and we thought about our plays cleverly, mapping out each individual one that we would be able to trick the eagles- if they actually got the quaffle off us. I was fairly confident in the team, we had been training long and hard, determined to start off the season with a well deserved win. I woke up earlier than usual in the morning, pulling on my dark green quidditch gear, leaving my white straight hair cascade down my shoulders for now, my hair tie on my wrist for later when I needed it.

Noelle's dark blue hair tie.

She gave me it on the day of tryouts when I couldn't find one and i've used it in every single match since. I hummed, making my way towards the great hall, people nodding at me on the way as a statement of 'good luck', not that I needed luck, we were easily going to win this.

"Alright, Mallie?" Regulus queried, joining my side as I entered the great hall, majority of the eyes on us. I probably had to sit with my house today rather than the Ravenclaws considering we were going up against them today.

"Fantastic, Reggie" I smirked, sliding in a seat beside him, observing as Noelle walked over, flipping off her house mates and sitting beside me with the snakes, placing a waffle down in front of me.

"Eat, please Mal. You know you can't fly off an empty stomach. Just a few nibbles"

I sighed, cutting up the waffle and eating a few bites like she asked, rolling my eyes when she gave me a thumbs up.

"Who are you supporting Winters?"

"Mal" She said in an obvious tone, a smug expression displayed on my face when Regulus raised his eyebrow.

"Just Mallory?"

"Just Mallory. I don't give a flying fuck about anyone else" She replied, my grin growing wider as I sipped my coffee, winking at the tousled haired boy.

He rolled his eyes, shifting his gaze before wrinkling up his nose, "Oh of course they are supporting Ravenclaw, couldn't support the evil, vile snakes for once could they?" He scoffed, drawing my attention towards the Marauders, James and Sirius wearing blue sweatshirts, Remus wearing brown and Peter was wearing grey. "I'm only his fucking brother"

"You don't need their support, we're going to win either way and they'll be bringing their blue sorry arses to our party wanting to join in" I told him, fixating my gaze on the four boys, tilting my head down so I was looking at them through my eyebrows.

"Remus and Peter aren't wearing blue" Noelle commented, trying to cheer Regulus up a bit more.

"Pettigrew has awful blue trainers on and Lupin..."