ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78

"𝖄our beau isn't going to be happy with your decision"

I huffed, gliding my hand across the skeletal body of my thestral, petting slightly as I replied, "He'll have to deal with it. And his name is Sirius, use it"

Truthfully, I had no intentions of allowing Sirius to join us in our adventure to the Flint Manor, there was no way i'd drag him down into the dark depths of evil when he's spent his life running away from it. No matter how much he wanted to stay by my side, it wasn't going to happen. This was something for Grindelwald's to do, and Grindelwald's alone.

Sirius was bound to be furious, furious with every speck of his being when he wakes up from his drugged sleep, safely cocooned in his bed at the Potters, unable to leave. This was for his own good, i'll tell him that to the day I die, no matter how enraged he is with me afterwards. The Potters are his family, his own people, the good people he should be surrounding himself with. Sirius is a Potter, i'm a Grindelwald, there's things I have to do without him.

My monochrome eyes settled on the manor in front of us, narrowing into slits that rivalled the eyes of snakes, my hand coming to find the razor-sharp dagger strapped to my hipbone, smirking devilishly,

"Let's do this"

"Took the words right from my mouth, Princess" Gellert hums, following me as I makes a bee-line for the front door, giggling excitedly to myself. This was going to be electrifying, especially carrying it out with Dad, father-daughter torturing is always the best way of bonding.

As promised, he let me take charge of carrying out our plans, letting me lead. He's not foolish, that was our one condition, if he didn't, it would be straight back to the Potter Manor, and his location may just slip from my pretty lips unintentionally. Besides, the Flint Manor is mapped across my entire mind, known like the back of my hand. For as clever as the Flints boast they are, they haven't changed the wards since I was there, and if my mother's there, i'm her blood, and if i'm there, the blood of Grindelwald is accepted.

Using non-verbal and wandless magic, the grand doors opened in front of me, revealing the fancy foyer with the options to head straight on for the ground floor or to hop up the unnecessary two staircases mirroring one another on either side of the hall. My guess, is that they're dispersed, nowhere near each other, which will make it all the more amusing when they come dashing fearfully from different directions,

"Honey! I'm home!"

And I was right, as always, first to come running from my sing-song to alert them of my presence was Margot, who froze in horror on the spot when she found not one but two Grindelwalds stood side by side, matching smirks that could rival the one of Satan playing on their lips. Her cheeks were hollow and pale, and probably had been having nightmares about this ever since she heard the news of my escape convict of a father. It wasn't exactly a secret that he's not too impressed with the way i've been treated over the years. Payback time.