ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50

𝕭eing Back at Hogwarts felt as bad as much as it felt good

𝕭eing Back at Hogwarts felt as bad as much as it felt good. The Potter's claimed a place in my ice cold heart that could never be filled by anyone else— I missed them already and it had only been a few days. I promised to write and visit over the summer when i'm not busy ruling the world, which they were happy to hear. I think they might have a soft spot for me too, especially after the day my parents came over, and they sent glares towards them on the platform when they were dropping off my step brother. It was good because I was back at home, with Noelle, the two of us having a girls night the day we came back so we could catch up on everything, of which she found out about Sirius and I much to her pleasure.

Everyone found out about Sirius and I, though we kept our relationship quite private, he was very keen on public displays of affection no matter where we are, which lead to more people finding out. I didn't mind too much, I like this boy, more than i've liked anyone before. I hadn't been able to see him much the past couple of days except for classes and meal times because we were both surprisingly busy, but it didn't matter because he made sure to make up for it when he did see me.

Four of us took up studying for OWLs or just some homework in Regulus' case in my corner of the library, James, Sirius and Peter promising to join us to study after their quidditch practice and Peter had a nap he was desperate for. I was focusing most on Astronomy considering it was my weakest subject, although I had gone from a troll to a poor with Sirius' help already, I just need to get my higher grade in my exam, which is why I have a mountain of astronomy books and star charts around me whilst Noelle and Remus focused on key subjects I've mastered like DADA and potions.

"It's all bullshit" I grumbled, earning snickers from the other three when they glanced up, my glasses falling off my nose, causing me to wriggle my nose to push them up like James does.

"Don't let your boyfriend hear that" Noelle teased, smirking when I sent her a deadly look,

"He's not my boyfriend"

"Yet" They all chorused together with matching grins, only widening when I groaned exasperatedly, flipping them off when they mocked, "I don't date. I don't like Sirius, I hate him"

"I do hate him, he's a bloody arse" I muttered, looking down at my book again, peering at the Canis Major Constellation, shaking my head, "Dog"

Regulus, Noelle and Remus peered up from their notes in confusion when they felt more presence in the dark corner widely known to belong to the Grindelwald girl, quirking an eyebrow at the group of girls surrounding the table displaying the same harsh expressions.

"Excuse me?" Regulus piped up with a stoic expression, the girls turning to him with narrowed eyes causing him to stare them directly in their eyes.

"It's the desperate fanclub....Mal I think they're here for you" Noelle pitched in, causing me to hum lifting my hand up to them as I continued reading my book, ignoring them whispering how rude I was as if they hadn't all just come into my private area and insulted me immediately when i'm busy.