Chapter 2: How Did He Change His Appearance?

Shen Jintai debuted for only a few years, and his only masterpiece was chasing men.

These days, in the entertainment circle, when referring to publicly chasing men there's only one person who would come to mind: Shen Jintai. He, who was single before, generously spent money like dirt to chase after a man until he went bankrupt, yet still remained single in the aftermath.

When he returned home, Shen Jintai went to look in the mirror. The reflection showed a boy with red hair and fuchsia eyeshadow. His face showed a tinge of immaturity that made it looks grisly, which was quite in line with the state of a vicious cannon fodder that was about to go offline.

His facial features were not exquisite compared to other handsome men in the industry, but still had potential. He also had the advantage that his skin was good and his face was small.

He thought about the reward he'll get for completing his first task, and quickly looked at his ass. He felt that this figure was already good. He was almost 6 feet tall. His body wasn't very wide either. His abdominal lines had blurred revealing only skin and bones. On his collarbone was a tattoo that was...

Damn! It was Yan Qiuchi's name with a red heart around it!

Nowadays, in a harmonious society and in the entertainment circle, such a big tattoo would be censored on TV, right?! Oh no. And this red hair was also inappropriate for television as well.

Without a second thought, Shen Jintai went to a tattoo shop.

"Are you sure you want to wash it off?" The handsome tattooed guy repeatedly asked.

Shen Jintai: "Yes. I'm sure."

He had washed his face before going out. Without make up on, his face looked quite different from the gorgeous and enchanting appearance he had on stage. Still the handsome tattooed guy recognized him and asked: "Hey, are you... Shen Jintai?" His tone sounded tentative as if he wasn't quite sure. How could Shen Jintai come to a small street shop like this? Wasn't he a big star?

Shen Jintai once again felt the graces of his stardom! As a veteran actor worked diligently for N-years and remained unknown, this kind of experience was both sour and refreshing!

If you're not afraid of being blackened in the entertainment industry, then you're not afraid of being popular.

"I am," Shen Jintai said.

The tattooed guy became a little excited.

"Do you want a photo?" Shen Jintai took the initiative to ask.

The tattooed brother nodded frantically, and quickly took out his cell phone: "My girlfriend used to like you very much." That was before. Later... Later, his girlfriend turned black*.

*Black = slandering and creating or spreading black materials (negative information) to defame someone or some projects, usually done by anti-fans. In this context, it means she became an anti-fan.

After taking the photo, the tattoo brother washed his tattoo.

"Can it be removed?" he asked.

"Your tattoo is too deep, and you have a colored tattoo. There's no way to completely wash it off. It's impossible to remove but if you wash it a few times, it will get lighter."

Shen Jintai: "Will it leave scars?"

"This depends on the person's physique. Usually there is a bit of scarring."

Shen Jintai nodded: "Wash it."

The tattoo spread down from his collarbone and reached an indescribable place which made the position very tricky to wash. It felt very painful during the washing process. He estimated that it was even more painful than when he got it tattooed. He felt blood dripping on his chest as he laid there with his eyes closed.