Chapter 170: I Want to Escape!

As soon as he laid down, the door of the room opened. Yan Qiuchi came in with something for him to eat.

"Why are you up?" Yan Qiuchi said as he hurriedly put the food on the bedside table, and then sat down beside him.

Shen Jintai lay on the bed: "I'm dying."

Obviously, this was not the first time Yan Qiuchi has heard him say this. He smiled, as if they were words of flattery and said: "Is your stomach still sour? I'll rub it for you."

Shen Jintai waved his hand: "No need."

Rub it and it'll ignite the fire again!

Yan Qiuchi had plenty of excuses now. When Fang Fengmei accompanied Yan Tiefeng to his hospital examination, it provided a great excuse. Yan Qiuchi had pestered him for it in the early morning, even after they had tossed and turned from 10 at night to 1 in the morning. Then they started again at 7 this morning! He wasn't fucking indestructible!

Shen Jintai regretted deeply that the rewards Xiao Ai had given him had truly harmed him more than helped. He vaguely realized that this system was just a conspiracy from start to finish. On the surface, it was pitched to him to destroy the male protagonist lustful desires, but the actual results were the rewards he received turned out to be rewards for the male protagonist!

What ass, what kind of may cherries, what kind of thin waist, what kind of sensitive feet?! These were all rewards for Yan Qiuchi! They were all pits for him! How could a person like Yan Quichi, who was already eager, possibly let him go? He was so obsessed with him that he didn't even want get out of bed!

But what he hated the most was some kind of reward that Xiao Ai secretly gave him. Although he didn't know the specifics, he could faintly guess. Every time he would say "I can't do it" or "My body can't bear it" Yan Qiuchi would check that spot and tell him "I've looked at it and it's all good. Baby, you're really capable."

With this he didn't have a reason to refuse! It made him want to throw up a mouthful of blood. He could stand it physically but not mentally. He and Yan Qiuchi were so compatible together that he was afraid they would go completely wild and he felt that if this continues, he couldn't last much longer and will eventually want to call him husband.

Thinking of this, it was much better when he was filming <Welcome Rain on a Spring Night>. Yan Qiuchi didn't dare mess around because he was worried about it interfering with his work and had to endured it by himself, but he was gentle and loving and this warmed his heart seeing this.

He needs to get back to work!

His phone rang and Yan Qiuchi hurriedly got up: "I'll get it for you!"

After speaking he immediately did a kip-up and ran to the table to get Shen Jintai's phone. His physical flexibility was quite surprising.

Yan Qiuchi looked at the phone and said: "Li Meilan is calling."

Shen Jintai connected and let out a "Hello."

Li Meilan said: "I found a few variety shows. Do you want to pick it up?"

It didn't really match Shen Jintai's characteristic to participate in variety shows. When the national variety show <Full Preparation> asked him to be their resident MC, he refused, because he felt that actors should participate in variety shows as little as possible to reduce their exposure and maintain a certain degree of mystery, and also because he wanted to focus on acting.

Li Meilan knew his thoughts and supported in this. Now that she brought it up, it must be she was considering it.

"If you think it's okay, then I'll pick it up."