Chapter 95: Please Stay Away From Me

Early in the morning, Yan Qiuchi came down and saw Shen Jintai standing downstairs in the hall with a suitcase. Mrs. Yan was talking to him. He was surprised and said: "Are you leaving?"

Mrs. Yan said: "He said that something happened and the crew suddenly asked him to go back. When he came back, didn't he coordinate well with the crew? Everyone should have been on break. What kind of crew is this?"

Shen Jintai smiled and said: "If something happens unexpectedly, the crew can't help it. I won't bother Uncle Yan; can you please send him my regards."

Yan Yaoxuan also went downstairs and was stunned when he saw Shen Jintai carrying the suitcase. He was still embarrassed because he was rejected yesterday and didn't speak. He only gave a glanced at his brother.

Yan Qiuchi reached out to help him carry his luggage, frightening Shen Jintai. Why didn't he take note of these details to heart before? He was really careless! The Yan family was such a good family and now because of his negligence, he most likely will have to limit contact in the future.

Xiao Tang was already waiting outside, so he hurriedly ran over and took the suitcase in Yan Qiuchi's hand. Shen Jintai said goodbye to everyone, and hurriedly got into the car.

"Hurry up and go." He said to Xiaotang.

After Xiao Tang drove out of the courtyard, he asked: "Brother Jin, why did you suddenly move out? Where are we going now?"

Shen Jintai: "Go to a hotel."

Xiaon Tang: "Huh?" Why are you staying at a hotel?

Hearing the news, Li Melian drove over as soon as she found out Shen Jintai had relocated to a hotel. When she entered, she asked: "You've been staying at the Yan's villa for a while now. Why did you suddenly move to a hotel?"

Shen Jintai felt that this matter was quite important and could not hide it from Li Meilan, so he told her his doubts. Who knew that when Li Meilan heard this, she slapped her thigh and said: "Let me tell you, I suspected it a long time ago!"

Shen Jintai: "What?"

Li Meilan immediately told him all her suspicions. She took out her phone and found the pictures she took from the commemorative album of The East Palace: "Look at these two photos."

Shen Jintai stared at the photos and asked: "What's the matter?"

Li Meilan zoomed in on Yan Qiuchi: "Look at who this is and where he is looking!"

Shen Jintai saw Yan Qiuchi staring at him with a smile in his eyes through the crowd. Because the shots were not conspicuous, there was a sense of ambiguous affection.

Shen Jintai: "Shit."

It turns out that this evil feeling didn't just manifest within these past few days.

"Why didn't you tell me! I found out just now!" Shen Jintai said angrily.

Li Meilan: "I was skeptical at first and there was no evidence. Even now that it's confirmed, there's still no actual evidence."

The corners of Shen Jintai's mouth moved. He hesitated for a moment but didn't revealed to Li Meilan that he heard Yan Qiuchi's conversation telling Yan Yaoxuan about him being his sister-in-law. This was too humiliating for him as a gong!

"Do you think I look like a shou?" He asked Li Meilan.

Li Meilan pushed up her glasses, looked at him, and then asked, "Aren't you a shou?"

Shen Jintai: "...used to be, but not anymore!"

Li Meilan: "I guess that's okay too?"

"Whether it's okay or not, everything is changing." Shen Jintai stood up, stretched out his arms, and turned around: "Do I really look like a shou?"