Chapter 46: Sudden Burst

After arriving on the set, everyone was concerned about Shen Jintai's condition.

"Are you alright?" Bai Qingquan asked him.

"The fever had subsided." Shen Jintai said: "It's just my mouth is sore, and I can't taste anything when I eat."

Bai Qingquan smiled and said: "It's like that when you are sick. Just wait a few days and it'll get better."

"I haven't thanked you yet," Shen Jintai said: "If you hadn't given me a hand, I don't know what I would have fallen into."

"It was very scary. I'm glad you're okay." Bai Qingquan said: "I wanted to go to see you yesterday, but it was past midnight after I finished filming. I was afraid that it would affect your rest, so I didn't go."

It wasn't easy for Bai Qingquan to care so much about him. He's so kind-hearted. Bai Qingquan gave him a smile when he saw Shen Jintai looking at him, causing Shen Jintai to laugh as well.

Director Guo was afraid that Shen Jintai would not be able to bear it, so he moved today's emotional scene to tomorrow. Shen Jintai only a few scenes today.

The most heartfelt scene was a shot of Shen Jintai getting dressed. As he unbuttoned his robe, he smiled and said to Director Guo and the others: "Am I the man in charge of our crew now?"

The crew laughed for a while, and Guo Rui chuckled and said: "Don't waste your good figure."

Shen Jintai's figure was really good, and it was very suitable for the camera.

As actors, the more they tend to be neutral, the higher their plasticity. It's easy to stereotype both the sun and fresh meats. Shen Jintai's body was young and smooth, and he can show different body language in different states. It can be very tough and upright but can also be very attractive.

It was a shame that the scale of TV dramas was still relatively strict so not much exposure could be filmed. It made this particular kind of scene difficult to shoot. Shen Jintai grabbed his clothes with both hands as multiple shots captured him. The pictures were taken from different angles, reminding him of his experience of the underwear advertisement shoot.

In the end, the effect was very good. The moment the robe covered his body, he vaguely caught a glimpse of his smooth and graceful shoulders. The camera followed his hand as it captured his thin fair fingers tying a belt. Hearing someone calling him, he turned his head around.

His long hair was scattered, and his clothes were loose. He was dressed in a romantic style costume, but his facial expression showed only gloom. His cheeks and lips were paled, as if it was covered with frost.

Li Xu had proceeded to blacken.

Guo Rui had began to appreciate Shen Jintai more and more. He felt that Shen Jintai's had a unique charm. He was handsome and thin, with bright rosy lips and clear eyes. His skin was very fair, and he had a bright complexion. His temperament was a bit rigid and wasn't soft at all, so he looked a little cold when he's not laughing. When he smiles, it was like he had completely transformed and became another person, with or without makeup on. These two contrasting feelings, this kind of temperament, really molded into Li Xu on screen. He didn't cast this charming little eunuch to be a little beautiful baby.

This kind of feeling that was emitted on the screen was particularly pleasing. Whether it be a straight man or woman, they will like it, and the older generation will not be disgusted when they see it.

Not everyone can control this scale well when acting and not everyone has this characteristic. Acting skills and personal conditions are indispensable, which made casting him in Li Xu's role very reasonable.