Chapter 101: There Is No Danger*, Duo Lovers

*There is no danger (有惊无险) = idiom referring to something seemingly thrilling but without any danger. The process of describing something as grim but ultimately achieved the desired results.

Yan Qiuchi blushed, and he let go of his phone. He didn't lie. He really dreamed of Shen Jintai just now. It wasn't a trick. He was just being a bit indulgent and said what was on his mind. He felt that being in love makes people vulnerable.

He had become very unlike him. In the process of falling in love, Yan Qiuchi discovered many things that he didn't know before.

For example, this feeling of coquettishness, childishness, vulnerability, and dependency that were usually a characteristic for women and children to have. He had never acted spoiled even with his parents and he had not been coquettish since he was a child. Though young he was mature in age, independent and always self-improving. However, after liking Shen Jintai, he discovered that people are no different from others. Men occasionally wanted to act spoiled like children to gain attention from the person they long for.

Of course, this side will only be revealed in front of a lover. These small details will only appear after falling in love. These things were so novel, embarrassing, yet exciting to Yan Qiuchi that he was addicted to the taste.

"This is Yan Qiuchi's personal number," Shen Jintai said to Xiao Tang: "From now on, you will go to engage with him on my behalf."

"I already have President Yan's number." Xiao Tang looked at Shen Jintai suspiciously.

Shen Jintai glanced at Xiao Tang: "Oh. Alright then. You go and rest."

Xiao Tang couldn't hold back his inner gossip. Something must've happened again!

Xiao Tang: "By the way, Brother Jin, our plane tonight will leave at half past seven after dinner."

Shen Jintai nodded: "Are they still guarding the hall?"

Xiao Tang: "Yes, but not many. Some of them have dispersed after listening to Sister Lan's persuasion."

Shen Jintai will attend a promotional event for a high-luxury brand tomorrow morning so he couldn't further delay. His itinerary was very packed. Fortunately, Monsoon Entertainment had contacted a local security company and hired bodyguards to escort him to the airport.

After dinner, Shen Jintai put on a hat and mask and got out of the elevator under the escort of Xiao Tang and others. As soon as they arrived in the hall, the squatting illegitimate rice immediately surrounded them. The bodyguards instantly blocked them. They were tall and big, so the little girls didn't dare to come too hard. The stood back as they held up their camera and shot wildly at Shen Jintai. Li Meilan was also wearing a mask and stretched out her hand to block the cameras. One hand was tightly grasped Shen Jintai's arm.

Shen Jintai lowered his head slightly. He had always been kind to fans, but now he didn't say a single word. He quickly walked towards the commercial car that was parked outside.

As soon as he left the hotel gate, a gust of wet rain splashed his face. An assistant helped him opened the car door. When Shen Jintai was about to get in the car, a girl with an umbrella on the side of the road suddenly rushed towards him. The bodyguard hurriedly reached out to block her. Before he could block her, the girl slipped and fell to the ground with a thud.

"Oh my god, did you see it?!" Xiao Qi patted her colleague on the shoulder excitedly: "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!"

There were screams from the crowd because the girl's umbrella rolled directly onto the road. A passing car drove by and almost ran over the girl's arm.